Suggestion Powerfeed in the cinema

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Jan 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

About a month ago I ran a poll here asking players what they choose to spend their movie points on in the cinema, and the response was overwhelming - 100% of players who answered the poll (albeit, only 25, but enough to show a trend) indicated that they spend their movie points on Barnyard Bills.

It would therefore appear that the other two options, CCs and supergrow, are unpopular alternatives that players could take or leave as possible prizes in the cinema.

I suggest that powerfeed replaces one of these options as a prize in the cinema. A lot of players do not have the means to spend RL money on the game which means that, aside from completing the quests that give them powerfeed, their only source of PF income is from the mill which, lovely though it is, takes absolutely ages to mill the good stuff.

It would make life easier for a lot of players. It doesn't have to be a lot of PF, even if it's something like 1 for every 50 points. I think it would help out a lot of players and makes the cinema more useful.

Ideas?

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Good idea :D

1 PF for 50 points would be a very bad deal :(

If you had 400 points you could either get 20 BB and buy 20 PF in the store OR get 8 PF directly from the cinema.

It should at least be 2 PF for 50 points. It would still be a worse deal than BB, but you could get a few PF if you really wanted, and not have to save up 400 points first.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi My Advise is to visit the Cinema on Daily Basis which is what i do as i build up my Cinema Points get roughly 80 Points per day that is 4 BB Daily.

I would build up these Points then convert them into BB....Wait until Power Feed Sale then you can buy Power Feed Bundle during Power Feed Sale get more PF for your PF. It also Helps for Find Neighbours that Buys Large Power Feeds Bundles that gives Two PF to each of it neighbours during Power Feed Sale Mini Event ok.;)

Banjoman likes this.
  4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Mooboy, how in the world do you ever get 80 points per day???!! What country do you live in?? Does your Cinema actually WORK all the time?? I would seriously like to know!:eek:

I am from USA, and my cinema barely works many days lately (meaning that, although a few movies will play, they don't always give the points they are supposed to, and many times we get a sign saying that none are available).:(:( Occasionally I might get a maximum of 3 BB's, but this has become quite RARE, not as it used to be. I would be in big trouble if I had to depend on the cinema for BB's!...although that would be nice if I could.

shodack78 and CaliChrome like this.
  5. squigglegiggle

It wasn't a serious suggestion, I was just saying that we shouldn't necessarily have to get a lot for our points.

This isn't a very useful option for many players. I usually earn 3-4 BB a day via the cinema and this is my only source of income BB-wise. Even for a small basket of PF during the sale, the price is 49 BB, which is a full two weeks worth of BB in the cinema. 65 PF does not go a very long way during Baby Boom/cuckoo breeding. It is an unsustainable way of earning PF considering
    a) the amount of BB it costs to purchase those packs
    b) the amount of time it takes to earn back the BB spent on the packs
    c) the speed with which the purchased PF will go

I am from Australia and I can get anywhere between 60 and 80 points per day. My cinema had a hissy fit last week and only allowed me about 20-40 points, but it was working better before that and is back to it's usual 60-80 points per day now.

Arielh likes this.
  6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Wow, that's great squigglegiggle! I am very happy for you:D ..... (How's the 'weather' down there in Australia?? LOL):music:

Sure wish it was the same here. In the past I could occasionally get up to 60 points - but it seems to be just that now - PAST.:( V-e-e-er-r-r-ry frustrating.

shodack78 likes this.
  7. squigglegiggle

Hahaha the weather is...frankly not as nice as I was hoping. Grey, wet and cold. Not at all summery....I don't think it wants to give us any genuinely nice weather, as two weeks ago we were at 40 degrees (Celsius) so were all unbearably sticky!

Hopefully your cinema gets up and running properly again farmlily!

Arielh and farmlily3 like this.
  8. shodack78

shodack78 Advanced

farmlily, I'm in the US too, and can rarely get up to 60 points. 45 points is typical in a day, if I'm paying attention. Usually trying more than that it tells me there are no videos available!

CaliChrome and farmlily3 like this.
  9. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Yes, shodack78 - that sounds about right also. Guess we get to see "no videos available" more than actual videos!:wuerg:

bygo_cris, shodack78 and CaliChrome like this.
  10. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Here too. All I can se is just "no videos available" :(

farmlily3 likes this.
  11. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

Same here. Movies are hard to get and very often we do not get the promise rewards. I was just told to watch 3 videos to get 1 reward. I did watch the 3 videos and got no reward. This is very common.

farmlily3 and bygo_cris like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am from UK, as it seem we get more videos here than other countries sometimes can get no videos but most of the time can watch 5 videos daily

farmlily3, daisy and bygo_cris like this.
  13. solotime

solotime Count Count

Great idea about the powerfeed choice :)

farmlily3 likes this.
  14. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Expert

I vote with you guys for the PF choice:D, we can only hope that someone is listening:(