Pretty in pink ....

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by istanboy, Dec 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. istanboy

istanboy Forum Inhabitant

Well this is a new one!

Is it April 1st?

My farm loaded and was scribbled out in pink!

https://ibb.co/R3fHmdq

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello istanboy,

Looks like a display issue. Does refreshing the Game help? Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If it does not solve the problem, please post in tech with your user ID# and we can also try clearing your server cache.

Can I assist you further?

3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Hello istanboy,

I had the same problem happen to me: I was running too many programs eating up memory while trying to play my main farm in the standalone and my baby farm in a web browser. Just running the standalone corrected it.

4. istanboy

istanboy Forum Inhabitant

User: istanboy ID: 55590074

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have moved your thread to Technical Issues as you have provided your user ID#.

I have logged in to your farm and do not see any pink visual display issues. I have cleared your cache in case that helps. As suggested above by another player, you can try to only load Farmerama and close other programs.

You can try a different browser or the Standalone client.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.