Problems with Firefox browser

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by rivak, Aug 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hi!

Since Friday I've been having trouble playing Farmerama from Firefox. I'm using the most current version, on a laptop running Windows 10, in the US. I play from this link: https: // www dot farmerama dot com. I've also tried on my smaller farm through BigFish Games and have the same problem.

I can play with the Edge or Chrome browsers just fine, so I'm very confused. Any suggestions?

oj66 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rivak,

I am not aware of any problems associated with being able to access the game from Firefox. Did you allow access to Flash in your browser? Have you tried rebooting your computer to see if that helps?

Can I assist you further?

3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Sorry for the late reply - I'm out of town and sans laptop.

Yes, I let all my browsers use Flash. I've restarted the machine a few times, plus did a complete shutdown and reboot. Nothing worked. :(

4. shooger.sweet

Have you checked to make sure you are using the most current version of Flash Player and Firefox Browser?

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

I'm also having problems with Firefox and Farmerama. All my software is current. It takes 4 or 5 attempts to get into the game - about 8 minutes of messing around - then get logged out of the game frequently. This started suddenly when Aqua Mania started. ok, I'm out of this discussion now - back to the OP. Thank you

6. shooger.sweet

Thankyou Mindy for your feedback. All I can suggest is to make sure your Browser and Flash caches have been cleared.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

7. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

i dont know if its related or not but when i log in on google chrome it's asking me to allow flash player then when i do its saying that from December flash player will no longer be supported

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Yes, I'm using the most current version of Flash, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I tested again today and Firefox will let me log in, but after a minute or two the screen goes white. After several seconds it let me back in, but before I could click anything it went white again and stayed that way. :(

I also have my browsers set to automatically clear the cookies and cache when they close. I run CCleaner once a week to catch stragglers.

oj66 likes this.
  9. shooger.sweet

I do not know what can be causing this problem in Firefox. Maybe it will run more smoothly next time the browser is updated. Until then I can only suggest you use a different browser.

Can I assist with anything further?

10. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Sorry to jump in here with some relevant feedback, I think last night when rivak was getting the white screen, I was too on Edge. Had trouble logging in for about 15 mins, so I think that incident was a server issue that has been resolved obviously.

11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

12. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.