Producer's Newsletter: November 2014

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by teddy.bear, Nov 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    Here is a short newsletter from our wonderful producer:​
    format_quote.png

Hi Farmerama Players,

Firstly, this is going to be a rather ‘short’ newsletter. I just wanted to write to you all and address some of the bugs we’ve seen with the comic event release. We’ll write another newsletter and give you an update on the game towards the latter half of the month.​

Our recent comic event release had a number of technical issues and I know this affected a lot of our players. We’re really disappointed with the timing of these issues especially since we received great feedback for all our content releases during Halloween.

The FA team has been working really hard to respond to these issues as quickly as possible and we’re glad that we were able to eventually fix them. This however does not compensate the fact that our loyal players were affected and many of you were not able to progress through the comic event.

The moderators as always were of great help and showed us a lot of support through the weekend.

After discussing with them, we’d really like to thank you all for your patience and understanding by issuing a bonus code.

[​IMG]
    Bonus code: THEDEAL2014
    Running time:
    12.11.2014 – 30.11.2014, at 23:59 CET
    Rewards:
    15 x Suzy's super grow
    30 x Super grow
    3 x Easter Marmelade
    3 x Zucchini-apple bread
    3 x Spring wreath
    3 x Carrot bread​

The team and I acknowledge these issues and take complete responsibility for the same. Be assured that giving you all a stable and reliable game is our highest priority.​

Thank you,
    Varun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.