Progress on my virtual farm :)

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Lyddy, Jul 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

*My Farma-Journal* - just needed a spot for me to keep these info at one place, providing a convenient spot for the interested fellow-farmers to be updated of my farming activities.
    :)

Log Entry #1 ~ 29th July
    Just reached Task 5 in FSQ Shipwreck Bay I, mainly unlocking silver levels in other Tasks. Have to unlock all three levels in Task 5 to open up some spaces in Shipwreck Bay, not long now til I have more spaces for givers.

Presently I am focusing fully in building up my Confectionery, so I can produce CAC on my farm, still in Lv3, reached 9400 pts.
    Since the opening of my Confectionery, have traded in the majority of jams produced to increase the level points.
    Some time last week, I managed to unlock the rune Marmalade Mania to Lv3 which gives me 15% more pts for trade-ins.
    Picked up a few tips and suggestions, sourced several jars of Island Paradise Jam from the Market as trade-ins, I think it gave me 300+ pts or there about per jar of trade-in. Threw out the notes on this of the exact points gained.
    Growing tomatoes and mushrooms as fast as I can, produced 85 jars of Traditional Chutney so far.
    Right now, I am farming with 230 accumulated hours of CAC for +2 harvests, grateful to those fellow farmers who have gifted me CAC in the past couple of weeks, also try to pick up any rewards of CAC from events.

Mostly, I am enjoying some leisure free-play ATM, only engaging in events if it does not interfere much with my CAC goal.
    8)

Log Entry #2 ~ 6th Aug
    Just clocked over 25000pts in Confectionery Lv3, over half way now of 40000pts needed to reach Lv4.
    :)

Log Entry #3 ~ 9th Aug
    Just ticked over 32000pts in Confectionery Lv3. Not long now til I reach Lv4 and reach my goal of producing CAC on my farm!

It's confirmed that my 7yr old terrier has a rare type of bone marrow cancer, hubby and I opted to have her on palliative care instead of invasive drastic treatments that may cause to end her life even earlier than expected. We are not sure how long we have with her as the vet has no experience with her condition. From now on, her quality of life is of the utmost importance to us, monitoring her temperature 24/7.

I will be on free-play mode indefinitely, doing a bit of calm farming while my terrier sleeps after her meds.

Season and events are simply too perplexing for my brain while I am focusing on observing the daily changes of my terrier's health.
    -------------------------------------------
    Log Entry #4 ~ 12th Aug
    Ohhh so close, got to 39432 points, only needs another 568pts to reach 40000pts, and unlocking FSQ Confectioner 4. Have to wait til tomorrow and trade in a couple jars of Island Paradise Jam to get to Lv4. Just used up the last 30 units of sugar, produced 285 jars of Traditional Chutney, ready for CAC production on my farm once the FSQ is satisfied, maybe few more days of work here.
    :music:
    -----------------------------------------------
    Log Entry #5 ~ 14th Aug
    I've completed the FSQ Confectioner 4 and opened up Confectionery Level 4, but my goal of CAC production on my farm is hold as I don't have enough BB to buy the recipe yet.
    Collecting one BB a day from the one BB Tree on my farm, also sifting through FSQs to see if any BB can be obtained there.
    When will that Discount Dash Sale comes around again?:p

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.