puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

xDxD
    Makes me smile too! Thanks PnP!

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The giraffe is so cute :inlove:

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

We had Halloween at my barn on Saturday. I had a white horse dyed red as Thing 2 of the Dr. Seuss classic... A paint horse with a girl wearing painter's clothes and carrying a paint can... Superman and also Batman with his handler Robin accompanied by the joker... several versions of rainbow unicorns, and my black horse wore red flame wings on her saddle and I pretended I was riding a dragon... but that giraffe is on the list for next year's costumes!!!

My mother used to tell a story about me petting bumblebees as a child. They do look totally cuddly :)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Halloween at your barn sounds just wonderful! Not so sure about petting bumblebees, although I do love to see them in the yard or flying about! I still don't know how they stay in the air!:p
    Thanks pnp, I just love all of them, and they do put a smile on my face too!:D
    Happy Halloween everyone and have lots of fun!

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My dear farming friends and neighbors,

My Mom had a massive stroke on Monday and I've been at the hospital all week. Her condition has improved but remains critical. We understand if you need new neighbors on either of my farms or any of hers. I'm not able to keep up her farms for her during this time so it is ok if you need to replace her. Best wishes to you all.....

6. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

All the best to you and all your family during this uncertain time. Keep us posted as often as you are able. May you find abundant peace that will supplant whatever the outcome. :cry:

7. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

im so sorry to hear this , and I will keep you and your precious mom in my prayers. Gods speed and stay in touch...

puppiesnponies and shellhappybj like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thinking of you - hope all goes well.

9. sanddollar15

So sorry to hear about your mom! My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I hope your mom recovers soon!

10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Shudder and shock...

11. shellhappybj

shellhappybj Forum Inhabitant

puppiesnponies, My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May your mom make a full and speedy recovery. God Bless.

puppiesnponies and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Oh pnp, I am so sorry to hear of this news of your Mom. I lost my Dad 2 1/2 weeks ago, so I know a bit of what you're and your family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet Mom and you and your family.

13. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that your mum pulls through.

puppiesnponies likes this.
  14. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

* HUG *

puppiesnponies and Brookeham like this.
  15. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I hope your mom recovers very soon!

Brookeham I am so sorry to hear about your dad:(:(
    I can't imagine how hard this must be for you and your family..

puppiesnponies and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear Pnp, I am so sorry to hear this about your mom. You and your family all are in my prayers. (And you too Brooke.)

17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Brooke, my condolences to you and your family.

Thank you all for your kind words, warm thoughts, prayers and hugs for us. The doctors didn't think she would live, but she has! The doctors didn't think she would ever swallow again and would need a feeding tube, but she can eat soft foods like yogurt, pudding, pureed foods! However, she is still facing a lot of challenges and we are not 'safe' yet. This remains a very difficult time for our family. Thank you for your encouragement for us.

12ss12, baw815, Arielh and 7 others like this.
  18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Glad to hear it is going relatively well, hope she continues to improve. All the best to you ♥

19. sanddollar15

Bless her heart, your Mom is a fighter!:inlove: I pray she continues to do so!

Lilaclady likes this.
  20. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

I hope that your mum continues to make progress.

baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.