puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Dear PNP, thoughts and prayers for you - hope all goes well.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you all for your continued support, thoughts, prayers and encouragement here in the forum and via IGM :)

It is difficult to give an update which is why I haven't posted. She has some days better than others, and in some areas, there are small forward steps and in other areas, no improvement at all. Some days we are encouraged while others remain worrisome. We still do not have a full picture of what long term function will look like, but for now, we are focusing on one day at a time while being aware that we also have to consider 'the big picture.'

Though she has times of confusion, her speech has remained intact and her sweet loving self continues to shine through. She never complains, she is always patient, and she has not given up. Through it all, she continues to inspire others whether it is family, friends, or nursing staff. We are grateful for every day we have with her.

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Pnp - Many blessings my friend, to you and your family. I love that your mom's sweet spirit shines out despite the difficulties. Thanks for the update!

puppiesnponies and farmlily3 like this.
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

pnp - I am thinking and praying for your Mom...as well as you and your whole family.

5. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thank you so much for the update...it inspires us to be more than just "farm" friends. Much love to you, your mum and your family.

baw815, puppiesnponies and farmlily3 like this.
  6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Our hearts and prayers are with you, dear friend, your family, and especially your Mom! Thank you so much for keeping us posted when you are able.:inlove:

puppiesnponies likes this.
  7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thought of you when I saw this photo :)

[​IMG]

Cassie101, Willow, Banjoman and 2 others like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thank you Mir!

joanc123 and -Mir85- like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

Happy days here at home! Just a quick update as there are quite a few friends of both Mom and me. She is home with us after a long separation from COVID-19. She is happy to be here and we are very pleased too:inlove: We are very busy trying to get into a routine. She has some medical issues to address with her doctor and we hope to get her feeling better soon. Thank you so much for all who have inquired about her. We are taking it one day at a time.

I"m so sorry to all my neighbors on pnp and BillyWhiskers. I've been late in gifting and that may continue for a while as I have limited time to farm. Know I wish you all the very best and thank you for all your well wishes for Mom.

10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi pnp, that is wonderful news! I know your prayers have been answered!:inlove: My thoughts and prayer for you and your family
    I know your mom is as happy to be home as you are to have her home again! I am very happy for you all!:music::inlove:

11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Such fabulous news pnp!!!! :D Hugs to you and your MOM!!! You are an incredible daughter!!!;) Continued prayers for your Mom!!!

12. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

:inlove:8)Sooooooo happy to hear your Mom is HOME!! Please give her a (very gentle) hug from me, and know that you are ALL in our prayers.:inlove::inlove:

13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

You Mum is far more important than remembering to gift so no apologies needed. Take care x

14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

So happy for you, your Mom and all the family! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Delighted she is home with you at last!:inlove: Blessings to all your family as you make necessary adjustments and work on medical issues. Say hello from me and don't worry about gifts; Mom is the important one!

16. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Happy for you pnp! Your mother has been a warrior and has broken all the barriers with strong will and with all your love and affection. Make the best of this lockdown and spend time with your family.

Brooke, Just now I read your post. Sorry for your loss. [​IMG] Hope you have overcome the loss. Stay Safe !

puppiesnponies and Brookeham like this.
  17. puppiesnponies

Thank you all dear friends for your kind messages:inlove:

18. rungstar

rungstar Forum Greenhorn

hi there = was wanting to send love and kindness from New Zealand - love playing on my pretend farm

19. puppiesnponies

Thank you very much rungstar :) I'm glad you are enjoying your farm. I love playing too...even after almost 8 years. :)

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

So happy for you to have more time to spend with your mom. Enjoy these precious memories. Sending hugs and prayers.

Cassie101 likes this.