puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Shimmer

Shimmer Old Hand

You and your mother are in my thoughts, PnP, and I wish you both all the best. It must be such a great comfort to all your family to have your mum at home, and comfortable.
    I know you will take the best care of your mum, but please don't forget to take care of yourself too.

puppiesnponies and farmlily3 like this.
  2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Much love to you and your mom. May these days be filled with joy and peace; love and sharing of memories. You and your family are in my prayers, dear friend.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Just a quick update about Mom...

She has rallied and done better than expected these last few weeks. We are all so grateful to have this time with her. Family and friends have visited and the experience was positive for all. It does leave her tired, so we have had to limit how many can come and they must schedule it in order to ensure she gets enough rest. Fortunately, most have been understanding.

She continues to have symptoms that must be monitored closely but she has not gone into the sharp decline we anticipated. Yesterday, she turned 80 years old :) Family wanted to see her but yesterday was a tough day for her. She continues to have escalating pain, fever that is not responding well to OTC medication, a bit dehydrated even though she is drinking well, drowsy and prefers to just be quiet. Last Friday, she did not recognize me for a few minutes :( She continues to have hallucinations but they are mostly delightful. Today, there are kittens on the bookshelf that keep her company and entertained as only kittens can:inlove:

My friends, neighbors and farm hubby Banjoman, I'm sorry to report that my 2nd farm BillyWhiskers has slid into a blinking red thermometer as I just don't have time or energy to farm beyond my main one (pnp). I appreciate each one of you and wish you all the best as you find a replacement neighbor. BW will come out of retirement when I need to fill my time again. I don't know how long that will be, but I'm trying to take it one day at a time and enjoy each moment together with Mom.

I never know how to end these types of posts so will just wish you each a good day and Happy Farming :)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks pnp for your time, and the update on your mom. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.:inlove:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    puppiesnponies likes this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings to you, dear friend. I am glad there have been happy family visits to bring your Mom joy. You and your family are in my prayers. Peace be to you.:inlove:

sanddollar15 and puppiesnponies like this.
  6. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Veteran

Relieved to hear your mom is doing better than expected, though it's a shame she couldn't celebrate her 80th birthday with family and friends. :( I hope she continues to surpass all expectations. :)

Also, kittens on the bookshelf? Cutest hallucinations ever! :inlove:

7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Veteran

Thinking of you, your mum and family. Loving Hugs from me to you. x x

8. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Mogul

It's nice to hear that mum is doing better than expect PnP. Continued prayers for you all. x

puppiesnponies likes this.