puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Oh Puppies, such sad news!:cry: It hurts all our hearts to know you are going through so much again!:cry::cry:

Having lost my older Sister -and best friend- in Sept. 2020, I have found the following Scripture to be very comforting and reassuring, and I hope it will be so for you as well:inlove:: Revelation 21: 3-5.

May this knowledge and Hope be a soft pillow for your heart to rest upon, dear friend.:inlove:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    (B00KREaDEr), Mooboy, Willow and 2 others like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Oh dear pnp, I'm very sorry for you to be losing your sister so soon after your Mom. You have been the supreme support for her and your whole family. I'm also sending my thoughts & prayers to help you, your family and especially her children to get through this.
    Gentle hugs,
    Brooke

Mooboy, Willow, farmer_broke and 3 others like this.
  3. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

I am very sorry for your sister. Spend as much time as you can with her. She will be happy to have such an amazing and caring sister as you. Be strong, you and your family!

Mooboy, Brookeham, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thinking of you and your sister's family at this sad time. Hugs x

Mooboy, Brookeham, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Always think of you PnP. Please try and keep going.

And know that PnP-the-Horse sends love to you too.

farmlily3, Mooboy, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  6. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I'm so sorry, puppiesnponies. Cancer is a vile and dreadful disease, and I hate that it's about to take your dear sister from you right when you need her the most. My heart breaks for her poor children... how terrified they must be... :cry:

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

So sorry to read this sad news pnp, you have had sooo much to deal with, all my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! I pray you find the strength you need to get you through these awful times! Love and hugs to all!:inlove:

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Don't know what to say pnp. I hope you sister suffers less and has peaceful days. Sorry to hear about your mother too. Take care, pnp. Its all a part of life. Keep strong and going. We are here to share your loss and be with you.

[​IMG]

9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Pups, I understand you having difficult hard time coping with your sister at Terminal stage, not long after losing your beloved mother coping with grieving of your loss too.

I am thinking and praying for you and family daily. As family comes first we all be concern about you plus your health too so much weighing down on your shoulders Huge Hugs Pups, you been Awesome Neighbour

10. xiop

xiop Active Author

Sending prayers and love your way. This couldn't be more difficult, but the most important thing is family and all the time you can spend together is precious. May God give you and her children strength. My aunt also died of breast cancer, once the organs started failing she was given a month, I went the week after to Ireland with school, and she passed... Life is so so unfair, and all I can hope is that your happy memories together never get forgotten. Although we have never met you have always been a kind neighbour and a regular in the forum I love to follow, take your time.

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

For my sister...
    [​IMG]

Her favorite colors are orange and pink. May she rest in peace. It is too hard to say goodbye so will just say May the Good Lord bless and keep you til we meet again.

Her final wish was to make it to her daughter's birthday on St. Patrick's Day, 17 March. She passed away on 16 March surrounded by my sisters and me. :cry::cry::cry:

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I am so very sorry for you, and your entire family. I cannot imagine the sorrow you all are feeling right now. Your sister must have felt all of your love as she left this world. Please know I am praying for your family to ease your pain of her loss.
    My favorite for my whole life has also been orange and pink. They are such happy colors...especially together.
    Your sister must of been a joyful and happy person, one I'm sure no one who knew her will ever forget.

sanddollar15 and puppiesnponies like this.
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Oh no :cry:

I'm so sorry she wasn't able to make it to her daughter's birthday. The pain in your words is palpable and I can't even imagine how much her daughter is hurting - poor thing.

My deepest condolences for your loss. Wishing you, her daughter, and the rest of your family love and strength to get through this difficult time. Hugs.

Love the colors on that flower - so pretty. :inlove:

puppiesnponies likes this.
  14. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

You are in my thoughts at this sad time. Hugs

Brookeham and puppiesnponies like this.
  15. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

My dear friend @puppiesnponies , my condolences to you :cry: You did your best for your sister. I share your sadness. I wish you patience and strength to get through these difficult times. :(

16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings dear friend. You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry. Your flower tribute is lovely; and a beautiful memorial to your beloved sister.

17. Follower22

Follower22 Forum Apprentice

Hey puppiesnponies, I loooove your siggy!!!

18. xiop

xiop Active Author

Ohh PnP, sending my condolences to you and your family. Much love and strength as you will need it, be there for each other and may all the happy memories be overwhelming.
    [​IMG]

19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am so sorry to read this very sad news today! My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family as you deal with the great loss of your sister and their mom. I know your sister knew how much love that surrounded her, and I hope she is looking down all happy as she is in a garden of beautiful Orange and Pink flowers! Love and hugs to all!:inlove::inlove:

20. Follower22

Follower22 Forum Apprentice

Sorry to hear...:cry::(