puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. (B00KREaDEr)

(B00KREaDEr) Someday Author

im so sorry for you! i know how it feels like to lose someone...:(
    Praying for you:inlove:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    puppiesnponies likes this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you friends for your kind messages here in the forum and IGM. The support has helped during this most difficult time.

3. puppiesnponies

Good morning my dear farming friends and family :)

As I read back over this thread, the last few pages were very supportive with kind messages as my family had to say goodbye to 2 wonderful ladies before we were ready to let them go, Mom and sister Kathy.

Today, though, is a happy day as it is my 10th birthday? anniversary? of farming. I've enjoyed it so much and count my friends as blessings. I invite you to stop by, have a piece of cake, a glass of punch, relax on the back porch in a rocking chair looking out over the fields full of flowers, trees, and of course, puppies and ponies;):pxDxDxD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for many years farming together and looking forward to many more!

4. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Happy Farmiversary, PnP!

Bisquitte and puppiesnponies like this.
  5. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Happy Farmversary! So grateful to have you as a friend. :inlove:

7. puppiesnponies

Thank you friends for your lovely greetings and stopping by the celebration :) I appreciate your salutations :)

8. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Congratulation puppiesnponies on playing Farmerama for 10 yr.
    Thanks for being a Great neighbor to me : -)

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  9. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Congrats on the 10 years PnP! Thanks for the delicious cake and for being such a wonderful neighbour all these years! All the best, always

10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Congratulations on your farming career and being a wonderful neighbour to me. Hugs x

11. puppiesnponies

Thank you! You've all been super neighbors in return!

12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Happy Anniversary Pups! Here's to the next 10 years, neighbour. Shame to cut those cakes though, I'll just have a little glass of something cool! :inlove:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. puppiesnponies

Thank you illy! Looking forward to more years of farming together with such wonderful friends and neighbors. Treat yourself to a big glass of something cool :pxDxDxD

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Happy Anniversary, dear neighbor!:inlove: I have been blessed to know you and have you as my neighbor. Congratulations and best wishes for many more years of happy farming!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. puppiesnponies

Thank you Willow! You are among my blessings too and look forward to farming together for a long time to come :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Happy Farmanniversary, dear friend. Wish you many many more such years. Happy to be with you in Farmerama !

sanddollar15 likes this.
  17. puppiesnponies

Thank you 12ss12! I hope we all continue to play together and fellowship in the forum :)

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  18. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Happy 10th PnP:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:May we share together another 10xDxDxDxDxD

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  19. puppiesnponies

Thank you 007 :) Looking forward to more happy farming!

sanddollar15 and 007Farming like this.
  20. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Happy Anniversary pnp! You've been a wonderful neighbor throughout the years. Remember when we searched the G&T for Pink upgrades? How many Pink ducks do you have now?

So sorry you've had family losses these past few years. My belated condolences as I don't usually read this thread.

sanddollar15 likes this.