puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you BlackCaviar :) Yes, I remember the hunt for pink upgrades and that my favorite then (and now) was the Pink duck:inlove: It took a while and quite a few Gift and Trades, but I accomplished my goal of having a field full of pink ducks:inlove:. I enjoy watching her swim in the water with her veil trailing behind her.

Thank you for your condolences.

BlackCaviar and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Well, here I am late to the party, so sorry dear friend.:oops: It has been a pleasure reading your posts, the good and the sad, and being able to share with you our thoughts and feelings. I hope you will enjoy your farm for many, many years to come.
    Happy farm Birthday!:music::inlove:

BlackCaviar likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

No worries about what time you arrive at the party! The important thing to me was that you stopped by and celebrated a milestone with me :) Thank you for your kind words. I hope we all enjoy our farms for many years to come :)

4. puppiesnponies

Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sanddollar15

Wishing all my farm friends and neighbors the best of the Holiday season, but most of all I pray for a blessed
    and Peaceful 2023 for all! :inlove::inlove:

6. puppiesnponies

My very best wishes to my farm family and friends during this holiday season! May you have a lovely time full of love, peace and laughter. We celebrated both my birthday and Christmas last Saturday with extended family so the actual days may be quiet and content days with hubby and my (grown) children. We got our first snow fall of the season on Monday and it was absolutely gorgeous! Big, fat, fluffy flakes:inlove: that came down so hard it was close to being a white-out! Sad part was less than an inch of actual accumulation. xD But a fire in the woodburning stove, a cup of hot tea, and watching brief snowfall was just perfect:inlove: Temps have now gone way above freezing and beautiful sunshine has returned. There is beauty and blessing in all seasons :)

It was a tough year in many ways, but along with the heartache, there was love and joy. Thank you for all your caring support and encouraging messages. It is why I still love this game so many years later.

Wishing you all the very best,
    pnp

[​IMG]
    photo credit to a friend from whom I nicked from her FB page;)

7. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Merry Christmas to you and your family dear PnP! Of course Happy Holidays to all farmers too! :D

8. sanddollar15

Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year to all!:inlove::inlove: And Happy Holidays to everyone. I also LOVE the grown up
    Christmas List!..."IF ONLY!":music::inlove:

9. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Happy Holidays to all, no matter how you celebrate (or not).

:inlove:

Brookeham, farmerumf, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Happy Christmas from both of us in rather rainy Cornwall. Thank you for being such a lovely neighbour. Big Hugs x x

11. puppiesnponies

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas from my farm to yours :) I love my 'forest' of Christmas trees:inlove: The photo shows them just planted but in actuality they are close to being ready for harvest. They remain my favorite tree in the game.

Wishing you all a great day!

Axella, 12ss12, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  12. djtillu

djtillu Padavan

Hello puppiesnponies,
    wow!! its a beautiful farm:inlove::inlove: love it :D.
    wish you a safe Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!
    [​IMG]

puppiesnponies likes this.