puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Fellow friends,
    Just a quick note to ask for prayers, good thoughts and well wishes for a family that has just had a terrible tragedy happen today. I know the mom from my kids' high school and worked with her closely for several years. She, her husband and their 13 yr old daughter were in a car accident today. Another car lost control on the interstate and hit their truck. Both car and truck rolled over several times. The driver of the car is fine but my friend's family are not. -edit: too much detail- The oldest daughter is out of state and is in route now to come home. She is my daughter's age and I cannot imagine the horror she must feel right now.

Last edited by moderator: May 29, 2015
  2. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Prayer for the family involved in this tragedy!

3. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Thank you pnp for sharing and we join you in prayer for this family. May God give these granparents strength through this.

4. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I'm so sorry to hear this. Will keep them in my prayers.

5. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

So tragic PnP .... Best Wishes and thoughts to them and you at this time .... Keep your Chin up ....

6. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

So terrible news.... I will pray for your friend family. God be with them.... Please let us know how the things will go on. I will not lose hope in them.

7. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep them in my prayers.
    PNP, please let us know how the things will go on. I will not lose hope in them.

Last edited by moderator: May 25, 2015
  8. puppiesnponies

Thank you all so much. My friend remains in critical condition.

9. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

It is so sad news. So sorry for all family and sending prayers for them all and that they get strong to keep thrue it all

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I'm so sorry to hear this.

11. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear this.

My deepest sympathy for you and the family.

12. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

PnP, sorry to hear such sad news, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

13. igotfrogs

PnP any update on your friend ?
    has been in my thoughts ..........

bygo_cris and puppiesnponies like this.
  14. puppiesnponies

Thank you all for your sympathy for this family and keeping them in thought and prayers.

My friend is still hanging on. She is still in critical condition though. The school is holding a vigil to remember their fellow class mate and pray for her mom (She is also employed by the school system).

15. igotfrogs

ok PnP shes a fighter ... i hope she pulls through ..... and then i hope she can come to terms with the loss of a child .... i know 1st hand that is something i would wish no one ever have to experience ..... biggest healing thoughts and deepest sympathy from this little froggie .... Please keep us updated with any info .....

just a side note ..... I've not hit the like on posts in this thread as for me the "like" is for things i like to read and make my heart feel good .... this hasn't it's put sadness .....

16. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

My "likes" too. Like frogs say's.

puppiesnponies and SillyGuy like this.
  17. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I am so sorry to hear this:( Thoughts and prayers for this family!

18. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Fingers crossed for your friend, pnp. I hope she pulls through this terrible tragedy.

puppiesnponies and farmerlily22 like this.
  19. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

This is so sad. My heart just aches for this family. I hope you and her parents are gaining some sort of peace from our prayers dear. Gods Peace be with you all through this.

puppiesnponies likes this.
  20. puppiesnponies

Thank you all. There has been no change...she remains in critical condition. Her husband's condition has improved and he is stable with the anticipation of recovery but no word yet of his release from the hospital. Today was the first day back to school for students as yesterday was a Federal holiday. The entire community is finding it very hard (we live in a small town).

labmommy30 and farmerlily22 like this.