puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Yes it would be very hard for everyone those people made a inprint or touched the lives of PnP ... is the husband yet aware of his daughter's passing or is he knocked out ?? is he yet to be faced with it ?

labmommy30 likes this.
  2. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Knowing the feeling of losing a child, I truly pray for the community and this family. These parents are going to need every ounce of help they can get. I'm glad to hear the father is stable, the mother still being critical...well, looks like she's a fighter! She's hanging in there the best she can right now! I put them in at church on Sunday morning and afternoon, so they have lots of prayers being offered from here! Thank you for updating. Now, how are YOU? How are you coping?

bygo_cris and farmerlily22 like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I worry for them and pray for them. They are on my mind and in my heart all day long. She is such a lovely lady. She has a positive attitude and I rarely saw her get upset or angry. When she did, she handled it with a quiet grace and charm rather than raising her voice. She is hanging in there and for that I am thankful.

bygo_cris, labmommy30 and SillyGuy like this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Was offline for the holiday weekend, and just saw the post. So sorry and praying for all involved.

5. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Hey PnP any update on how your friend is doing ?..... she is still in my daily thoughts!

6. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Yes, puppiesnponies. I was thinking about that too yesterday. How are they?

farmerlily22 and puppiesnponies like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

Thank you for continuing to think and pray for the family...I haven't posted any updates because my friend remains in the hospital and in critical condition. Her injuries are very bad. She has a long road to recovery.

labmommy30, bygo_cris and Cassie101 like this.
  8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I've only recently seen this because I don't read this part of the forum much...I hope your friend will recover, and that you are coping OK. I will be thinking of you.

9. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Im so sorry to hear this...I had hoped for a better update, pnp. We will continue to pray and be positive that she will gain strength and peace during this time. Take care ~

SillyGuy, labmommy30 and bygo_cris like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

Thank you shimmer and farmerlilly:)

labmommy30 likes this.
  11. puppiesnponies

good evening farming friends (family:))

I have been offline and will continue to be so for a while. My mom has had a stroke and in ICU. Please lift her up in good thoughts and prayers for healing and recovery. I am sorry I cannot write you individually and hope my friends and neighbors will see this post. Thank you to all who have sent event items but I will not be participating in this event on any farm.

Bye for now.....:)

12. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Oh Pnp I'm so sorry. Will keep your Mom, you and the entire family in my prayers. Please take care.

puppiesnponies and Noelle20001 like this.
  13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Pnp, I am also so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    PRUGS= prayers and hugs to all.

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So very sorry, Pnp. Will be praying for your Mom's recovery; and for peace for you and your family.

15. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

pnp - Please know we are thinking of you, your Mom and the entire family. I also add my prayers and healing thoughts for you Mom.
    Gentle hugs sweetie.

16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

So sorry pnp.

17. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

So sorry to hear this pnp. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Hugs

18. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope your mum recovers and that you are OK during this difficult time. Take care of yourself.
    --Shimmer--

19. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Dear PNP, I am very sorry to hear of your moms stroke. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Sending gentle hugs and healing thoughts your way, please do take care.

20. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Will keep good thoughts for your Mom, pnp! Take care!