puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi friends:)

Just popping online for a little bit. I just got home for a short rest before going back to the hospital. I have been staying in town at a hotel rather than commute as the driving back and forth is too hard. Good news...Mom is out of ICU and doing very well. We are very blessed that she had the stroke while at my house so that she was able to receive medical treatment in a timely manner. The surgeons were able to remove the clot and restore blood flow to her brain. She is recovering at a rate that is very unusual and everyone is pleased with her progress. She should be discharged from the hospital tomorrow and go to rehab. Thank you so much for your posts and IGMs. It sure had made this tired ol' pnp wag her tail a little:)I'm off for a nap....Miss you guys and hope to see you again soon.:)

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

pnp - What terrific news!!!:D Please also take care of yourself. Sounds as though Mom is receiving excellent care. Yes, thank goodness she was at your home so help was there in time! My prayers for your Mom's full recovery!

spotsbox, tlcmom, Lilaclady and 4 others like this.
  3. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

That is good news pnp :) Now make sure to take care of yourself, get that much needed rest. Praying for Mom's recovery and peace of mind for the rest of the family.

4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

PnP- some little part of Sweden is hugging you gently, and hope that everything is Dandy.. :)

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

PnP, That is GREAT news!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom! PRUGS to all:inlove:

spotsbox and puppiesnponies like this.
  6. solotime

solotime Count Count

I hope for a fast recovery. ;)

puppiesnponies likes this.
  7. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

That is wonderful news PNP, Thank you for stopping in to give n updated , continued wishes for you and the family.

8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Pnp, that sounds awesome. :inlove: My thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery and that it isn't as devastating for her as it could have been. Best of luck to your Mom. Know that we are here for you and your Mom, Pnp

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Best of news Pnp!:D Will continue to pray for full recovery! Give your Mom love from all of us!

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Very good news pnp! I am happy your mother is way better:)

11. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Wonderful news pnp! :) Please let your Mom know that we are all thinking of her and wishing a most speedy recovery!

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That's wonderful :)

13. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

News you can be warmed by. So glad she is on the road to recovery.
    Give her a hug, with extra love.
    Thanks for letting us know.

14. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

I am glad your mom is doing so well. Hugs and kisses! Praying for you and the family.

15. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

PnP, so very happy for the good news about your mom. Love, hugs and prayers being sent to you and all your family.

16. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Pnp, I hope Mom is progressing in her recovery and is feeling better. Hopefully you get a chance to get some rest too. Thinking of you and keeping the family in my prayers. :)

17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you all:)

Update on Mom: She is doing well still with everything she has been through. She misses her farm and is trying to do a little farming but her vision was affected by the stroke. The Drs say it could be a few months before it settles and then she can get an eye exam and new glasses. Right now, therapy is wearing her out. Watching TV, using the laptop, and reading give her a headache, blurry vision (she even has spots that are blank) which makes her really nauseated. She is still weak and wobbly and is at a high risk of falling with little balance and blurred vision. Last night her blood pressure dropped and no one knows why (80/50). She remains in good spirits. I know this is a tough time for her and I remain so thankful for more time with her.

JJenks, GuineaUp, spotsbox and 6 others like this.
  18. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Thanks so much for the update Pnp. My mom dealt with stroke recovery, and good spirits make a great difference with therapy and the changes that accompany a stroke. Prayers continuing for you all.

Let your mom know we are rooting for our fellow farmer!:inlove:

19. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

It's great that your mum is doing so well pnp; I hope the rest of her recovery is speedy.

20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for the update pnp, please tell her all of us farm friends have her in our thoughts and prayers, as we do for you and all your family.
    Prayers and hugs = prugs to you all.