puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you wolf, lottidah and 12ss12. Good to see you all.:)

The flowers are beautiful! She will love them:) She has a friend who sends flowers every week so they are always in her room. Just when I think they need to be replaced and plan on stopping at a florist, more flowers arrive.

I wish all my farming friends a happy day!:)

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thinking of you and your mom today :) I hope you have gotten the visitor situation under control, no need to be PC, your mom's health and wellness is at stake! :) and although they may mean well enough IS enough!:) Please let her know the farm community is all pulling for her recovery! :)
    Prayers and hugs (prugs) to you and your family.

Willow likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

Good News Update! Mom has been released from rehab and is now home:) The home nurse will see her this afternoon. We will know more about outpatient therapy after that. Dr is keeping a close eye on her. She is having side effects from her meds and now all have been stopped. Trying to find the right balance is going to be hard since she is so sensitive to meds. I am really glad she is now home. I sure have missed her!

4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

:music: Glad she is with you; that will make her happy as well I'm sure!

5. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

That is great news!! I'm sure she missed you too. :)

6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hope all is going well now that mom's home with you, pnp! I'm sure with your love and support her recovery will proceed nicely. Have they been able to balance her medications so she's not having the side effects? Hugs to you as well, don't forget to take a little pnp time so you don't wear yourself out.:)

7. puppiesnponies

Mom is doing great with her therapy. She does continue to have some issues with medicine but her Dr feels like they are getting closer to finding the right dose/combination.

blessedlady2, Willow, baw815 and 5 others like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

Happy Farm News!

Pnp turns 5 today! I found this game while home on medical leave and found wonderful new friends who have become a farm family. Many blessings to you and looking forward to many more years of farming together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Congratulations puppiesnponies!! :D
    Wow... Farmerama and Sesame Street must have collaborated on your cake! :) Yummmm!!!

sanddollar15 and puppiesnponies like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

Thanks joan:)

joanc123 likes this.
  11. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

May you have many more happy years enjoying this wonderful/annoying/time consuming game!
    Not sure if the cake will travel well, but I could give it a good home! I promise not to eat it.
    Sandy / FW

12. puppiesnponies

Thank you FW! Cake was meant to be shared and enjoyed so help yourself!:D I would like the slice of the pony in the barn;):pxD

joanc123 likes this.
  13. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

[​IMG]
    pnp - Thanks for a piece of the most adorable cake ever!!!! You have been a true good friend and neighbor all these years!!!! Your endless patience and support of all players is so fabulous!!!! I wish you the best......because you deserve it!!!!

14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Happy 5 years pnp! It has been great to read your up beat and helpful posts. I hope you continue to be a "happy farmer" and play this fun game! Thanks for all your hard work and time doing the Baha list too!:p Now lets All go have some cake!xDxD:inlove:

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

The little Rabbit on the cart for me please. Yum yum.

16. puppiesnponies

Thank you Brooke and sanddollar for those lovely comments:inlove:

FW - the rabbit is all yours:)

Hopefully more party guests will stop by or we will have a lot of cake left to eatxD

17. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Any piece is fine for me! Happy farm birthday pnp!

joanc123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Happy farm birthday pnp - funny how I always make it for cake!

sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.
  19. puppiesnponies

Hi BC and TC!:D Good to see you:inlove: Thanks so much for coming to the cake party:)

20. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Congratulations Pnp:D:D:D Keep enjoying playing this game as we all do even though sometimes we get grumpy:p
    I love reading your posts:music: