puppiesnponies

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by puppiesnponies, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you Ariel. I do love the game as much as I did when I first started. :)

Cassie101, Arielh, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  2. Event_crops

Event_crops Forum Apprentice

Happy (slightly late) farm birthday PnP! How do you know how old your farm is? Or have you just kept track?
    I would like a slice of the tree at the top of the cake please. But not the bird, I'd feel bad eating it :)

puppiesnponies and joanc123 like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

Thank you EC! The top of the tree is all yours:) I kept track on this farm. On my others, I just know approximately the part of the month (BW was created late December 2013 right before the New year but I don't know its actual day).

sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

If you want to know when exactly you have created a farm you can contact support. This is what I did a few years ago to know when I started playing. I knew it was on 2010 but they provided me the exact date.

puppiesnponies and joanc123 like this.
  5. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

I was looking through my sticker book(after dusting it off) and scrolled down to the first stickers. When I passed my little white
    hand over it, up popped the tutorial stickers with the date 7.27.2017!
    I did not know this... :music:

6. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

I just found this thread and all the references to cake and a 5 year celebration!!
    :DHAPPY 5 YEARS OF FARMING:D
    ~*PUPPIESNPONIES!!!
    :inlove:

May I join you with cake?
    I love Bees, so may I please have the Bee Hive on top, as I'm hoping it is filled with Honey!! :music:

You have been one 'Honey' of a Farmer and Friend, Pups, and a joy to this Forum!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

(5 years, 9 months)..................(9-1/2 months)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    FrootloopGrove and joanc123 like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

Thank you Lily:) I appreciate your kind comments:)

Yes, you may have the beehive but be careful you don't get stung:p

sanddollar15, farmlily3 and joanc123 like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) I had an Uncle who used to 'pat' bees!! He would put his finger under and in front of them, and when they crawled on he'd gently pat their fuzzy little bodies!! They seemed to actually like it.o_O It f-a-s-c-i-n-a-t-e-d me!!:inlove: He was really good with animals.
    I've wanted to try it too, but...have neverrrrr quite gotten there...o_O So far I've stuck to photographing them close up instead.:music:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  9. puppiesnponies

Wow! That is incredible. Daughter would be brave (and gentle) enough to try. She tried to save some bees that neighborhood kids had hit with tennis rackets but they came back later and stomped on them just to make her cry. >:(:(

10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)What??!!! What awful 'kids'!! I'm at a loss for words at such mean and evil behavior.....:cry:

blessedlady2, Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  11. Arielh

Oh Pnp what they did is awful and this story brought to my mind a similar one...

When I was in primary school I remember there was a bee hive near the beach I go swimming and I told it to some of my classmates. They wanted to see it so I showed it to them but they threw rocks and destroyed it:( I was so mad with myself I shouldn't have revealed where it was I shouldn't have said it at all, I didn't think they would do such thing.
    I feel guilty that these bees lost their home because of me:( (Fortunately none of them were killed...)

12. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

:DHappy late B-Day !! That sure is one adorable cake;)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. puppiesnponies

Ariel- try not to feel guilty. You didn't do anything wrong. You cannot be responsible for the behavior of others, but I do understand about feeling bad the hive was destroyed.
    Thank you FrootLoopGrove:)

14. Arielh

Thank you Pnp:) I will try not to feel bad and all these years I have been careful not to do the same mistake again so I will continue doing that.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. puppiesnponies

[​IMG]

Aren't they just the sweetest pony faces?

16. Arielh

17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Cutest pony pic ever!!!!!:D:inlove: Thanks for sharing pnp!!!! ;)

18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes please!! I would like some Milk and Cookies!:inlove::inlove: Too cute, thanks pnp!

Arielh, Lilaclady, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  19. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

How sweet! :inlove: Love it!

20. puppiesnponies

Some oldies but still make me smile....I've got my costume ready for HalloweenxD
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]