Purchase cloud rows during events

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Oct 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I think it would be really useful if we could purchase event rows using BBs during the events. I realise there are a few sales throughout the year where this can be done, but these are rare and often don't cover all cloud rows. I can't be the only one who is able to get most, if not all, event givers during an event, but can't make it all the way to the end of the event to get the cloud row. As a result, I end up with 3 or 4 new givers which I simply don't have room to keep placing. I end up with an over-run inventory and have to constantly keep taking stock of what I have so that I ensure I always have the best givers placed on my fields.

It simply isn't sustainable, and it would be really helpful if we could purchase the event cloudrow during the event. This may seem unfair to those who actually work for it, so one way of getting around this would be to create two cloudrows - one which is the event cloudrow, which you must complete the event to win (as is the case now), and one which is a supplementary cloud row, which still requires the event items, but provides slightly fewer rewards than the event cloudrow (since it is easier to obtain).

007Farming, farmerumf and sebe96 like this.
  2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

That is a great idea squigglegiggle. One would think that BP would make everything available for sale!!