Question-And-Answer Game

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Oct 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Probably not, at least not intensively, but I might do whatever I can without putting in too much effort (haven't read the FAQ yet so not sure what will be possible).

Do you open your crates every day?

Cassie101 likes this.
  2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I open the ones that give the free wheel spins, and let the others build till I have over 10. Dont ask me why, it just seems you have a little bit better chance of getting some of the better items, but Im sure its just my imagination. I let my manure crates build till the price is really high in the market, then sell them.

What is your opinion of these new seasonal farm orders? Im not really impressed, I think some of the items asked for was a bit much. I just completed it as I made a deal with myself to stick thru it for this first time to see how it went. I really could take it or leave it.

Cassie101 likes this.
  3. squigglegiggle

I also think that they ask for quite a lot, I'm finding it hard to keep up with the crop requirements (I have enough, but I can't rebuild my stock as fast as I am giving it away, so it's not sustainable). I'm going to try to get as far through this season as I can, but not sure whether I will participate as intensively in future seasons. That said, the EP gains are definitely giving me a boost, and I like that we can get some extra bonuses (crates for filling all of a customer's orders, plus prizes from the season), so it's not all bad.

What was the last holiday you went on?

Cassie101 likes this.
  4. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Pigeon Forge/Smokey Mountains

Im working on Inventory for the gift and trade, was amazed at how many of some things I have. What are some of the highest amount of items you have? I have 176 Yellow sheep shearing sheds, 326 Yellow Duck feathers, 88 Orange ostrich stables, 87 orange beavers. I have not gotten to trees yet, and Im sure some of those will be crazy too.

Cassie101 likes this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

My highest is 44 dove cots.

If you wish to learn another language, what will it be and why ?

Cassie101 likes this.
  6. squigglegiggle

Spanish. I learnt for 2 years at school and 1 semester at university and absolutely loved the language. I want to go back, refresh what I already know and become more fluent if possible!

Can you speak multiple languages?

12ss12 and Cassie101 like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I live in France, so I speak French. I have a smattering of Spanish learned at school but when I go to Spain, I tend to mangle the three languages together ... the brain can't work fast enough! xD
    If you could live in another country, where would you go? :music:

12ss12 and Cassie101 like this.
  8. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I would consider Canada.

Which feed do you have the most of and how many? Mine is cuckoo - 1154

Cassie101 likes this.
  9. illy1996

Pig Feed: 1454 :)
    Do you enjoy sifting through the exchange offers? :p

Cassie101 likes this.
  10. squigglegiggle

Not really, but I don't like the idea of missing out on a good opportunity because of laziness! I usually use some of the filters though, to narrow in on what I'm looking for. I don't tend to make many exchanges, in fact I probably average less than 1 per event, but occasionally I can get something good.

Do you use your sell vouchers during G&T?

Cassie101 likes this.
  11. illy1996

Rarely, though that is mainly cos I forget about them with everything else going on! :D
    Is there anything that tops your wish list this time round? :music:

12. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Orange Dragonflies (if they allow them this time and Mantas) Both for prep in hoedown. I am also hoping the ants are available this time as I have some to trade with and hope to exchange them for Mantas or something else good.

Do you make all your own feed, or buy them in shop? I make almost all mine, except a few for Neon pens in BAHA.

Cassie101 likes this.
  13. illy1996

Bit of both. Depends if I have the ingredients for the feed and how much I need it but mainly I make my own. :p

What is your weather like today? :music:

14. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

It is still night time here, 3:20 am, but supposed to be cool the next few days, highs in mid 50's.

Are you cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year?

Cassie101 likes this.
  15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

No, I like the idea of it but I'm not in the right country.

What is your favourite type of music?

16. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I like R&B, and soft rock.

Do you have any pets? If so what kind? We have 2 cats, and my daughter has a lizard (eeek) LOL

17. squigglegiggle

Yes, we have a cat. He turns 13 in just a few weeks, but still has a kitten face.

If you could get another pet (or a first pet, if you don't have one), what would you get?

18. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I have always wanted a pet monkey, but heard they are very nasty. I think if I had my choice I would get a dog. My husband doesnt get along with them, hence two cats LOL. He cant stand the barking.

If you have pets do you spoil them, if so how? I spoil my cat by giving him tuna daily, he will climb on my desk and knock stuff over till I give it to him now, he is that addicted to it.

19. illy1996

We used to have cats that were very spoiled, one even had probably the best bits of a lobster cos we were novices at how to extract all the good parts but our cat knew how! Miss those little furry faces. :inlove:
    Do your pets get to sleep on your bed? :music:

20. squigglegiggle

Yes, my cat is allowed to sleep on any bed, or quite frankly any surface (basically he's allowed to do whatever he wants), but unfortunately he never chooses my bed. Just doesn't want it for some reason. Heartbreaking to say the least :cry:;)

What is your dream job, and are you doing it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.