Question-And-Answer Game

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Oct 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I have had 3 back surgeries, and dont sleep in a bed anymore, I sleep in a recliner and he has his own little recliner next to me he sleeps in. (My daughter out grew it and he claimed it.) Our other cat which is basically my daughters, is a little devil and she sleeps in a cage, otherwise she gets into everything while we sleep.
    (sorry wasnt quick enough on the reply, and just finished typing this before squiggle replied so I left it too)

I always felt like I wanted to do criminal forensics, but sadly, I am on disibility to do my back and I also have very bad arthritis in my knees and hip.

Do you make Powerfeed, or do you get enough from crates and other ways? I use way too much, and dont make it, I buy it, but I use alot with wheel bonus's, so I buy more than I care to do.

SahraB likes this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I mill them, get them from crates and also from the shop using FCs. I don't use real money to buy them. Once I got a lot from Monkey Queen Event. From then on I am trying to keep my reserve of PFs up to a certain level using the above ways.

Do you use SSGs and Turbo Mulch often. If so when ?

SahraB, Cassie101 and sebe96 like this.
  3. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I use mulch & SSG on my new trees, till the price drops. I also use mulch and SSG on my sugar trees.

Is it hard for you to skip events? I used to never miss an event, but find it much easier to make myself skip alot of them now.

SahraB likes this.
  4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Not hard at all. I would love to participate but I don't want to be tied to my farm all the time and I have personal goals on the farm that I'm more attached to so I don't mind skipping events for them. The Christmas events, however, I like to participate fully in, and those I get very upset if I have to skip even a day of.

How long does it take you to level up on the main farm (and what level are you currently at)?

SahraB likes this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It also used to be hard for me to skip events, but when I find I am stressed from high requirements (crops, drops or both), I may skip an event to restore my own balance.

Typing at the same time as squigglegiggle:p

Last level up on my main farm was about 6 weeks.

How many Farm coins do you have?

SahraB likes this.
  6. squigglegiggle

70. Nothing I particularly want or need at the moment, but will probably just save them from now on and try to get the 120 stars because why not. I had been saving up for the big bunch of GBs until they got rid of them (I managed to collect the smaller bunch) >:(-.- Once I have the stars I'll probably just spend the coins as I get them, on party tickets, PF and such.

Do you use powerfeed on your stables and workshops, or only for breeding?

SahraB likes this.
  7. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I use powerfeed on my stables when they are new and until the price drops if I have it. I also will use up a bunch if I win multiple wheel spins at once. I am a wheel junkie, and that is where BP gets most of my money. Right now I have a 100% for another 5 hours and have a 200% for another 2 hours, will give me a good jump on the viking event, I was going to skip it, but I just seen the upgrade to the crate and since its just one field, I think I am going to do it afterall. I only use it on workshops if I am really really low on something that I feel I might need, like paint, ostrich eggs that I use to make some of my artisan items.

Were you able to stock up on feed before the moonlight long event ended? I was, I have all them around 200. Which is alot for me and the moonlight feed. 200 feed of my other feed I would think is a low amount, I usually keep around 500 of everything else.

SahraB likes this.
  8. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Yes! I have about 300 of each.

If you were given the skill to play a musical instrument, which one would you choose.

SahraB likes this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

The piano! I am attempting (again!) to teach myself and I am pretty pleased with my progress. :D
    Have you got off to a good start with the event or, like me, did you misjudge your overnight crop and have to wait an hour! :wuerg:

Cassie101, SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I don't worry about events anymore...I do them at my pace and seem to finish most...as of late anyway!!

What is the greatest thing about your best friend?

Cassie101 and SahraB like this.
  11. 12ss12

This is a difficult question to answer. I thought about this question for a very long time and found I cannot answer it in a single sentence. So this is my answer :-

I have reached the stage of my life where there not just one best friend but several. That is because I studied in Madras Law College under 5 yrs Course. And after our studies, I started practicing in Madras High Court which the adjacent campus to Madras Law College. So most of our batch mates from that campus came to this campus. There was no parting for us. 5 + 17 years. So most of my friends are with me for 22 years. Therefore we know whatever be their or my character we can expect that most of us will stay together without the other asking for it. There was a little more than 100 girl students and thrice the time boy students in our batch. Now atleast 100 of them are practicing in Madras High court. Our relationship has gone strong day by day for the past 22 years. We accept each other with our merits and failings. That is the greatest thing about our friendship. Our batch is somewhat different as we have several persons who organize and keep all of us together and in touch with each other even if many are not practicing advocates.

The there is another set of persons, my relatives and family friends whom we always keep in touch and spending time with each other very often a year. And in case of any help, they help us even without us asking them. They are our well wishers and care takers. So are we to them. I think I must owe all these to my parents because they though me the value of human relationship and to always put people in forefront much more than money or other things. Also they ensured from the start that I visit my native place atleast 4 times a year and stay there for several days together (which includes 30 days of summer vacation) even though I was born and brought up in Madras.

If you think of a Maths formula what first comes to your mind ?

12. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

a² + b² = c²

Which question do you ask yourself the most?

(To count posts correctly please do not send post after 7th of November at 08:00 CET (UTC + 1))

13. 12ss12

Should I be more perceptive ?

What is the thing which you wish to change in your habit or thinking ?

14. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

What an awesome answer!! Thank you for taking the time to answer with such elegance:D

12ss12 likes this.
  15. squigglegiggle

The belief that I am not good enough for anyone to ever love (sorry to get all deep and tragic!!!)

What is one change you hope to make in your life next year that you think will make you happier/more fulfilled/etc?

12ss12 likes this.
  16. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

To take better care of myself a little more, I always have to take care of everyone else and it messes with my own health, I really need to find a way to manage my time better, Without a healthy wife and mom, this family will crumble. (same as squiggle sorry for being so tramatic)

How far have you gotten in the event if you are doing it? Myself I have not gotten far at all, as my husband had drs appointment, and all I had time to do was plant the beginner seeds.

17. squigglegiggle

Too much effort for this event, so I've only used the free game, but not going to do anything beyond that.

What does it take for you to skip an event (or, on the flip side, what would it take for you to get involved)?

18. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Its easy for me to skip when main prize is just EP. To make me want to do an event, I like to see a good cloud row, a chance at new stables. I will try to do best to do events that offer a new stable, as I am scared it might not be offered again.

What did you have for dinner tonight? Or if its daytime what will you have for dinner tonight?

19. 12ss12

May be dosai with kulambu.

[​IMG]

Thanks 007.

What is your traditional lunch ?

007Farming likes this.
  20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I don't eat lunch, makes me too sleepy and if I drop off in the afternoon, it usually interrupts my nighttime sleep. :p If I did eat lunch, it would be a sandwich or a salad. :)

What time is 08:00 CET (UTC + 1)? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.