Quests and Events on the Moonlight fields

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by farmlily3, Oct 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

If we are going to keep having Quests and Events on our Moonlight fields, then it stands to reason that we NEED to have those fields open all the time.

Otherwise how will our crops, etc. be replenished if the fields are closed?! :oops:

Trees
    take a long time to re-grow their produce once it is donated, and if we run short for a Quest, there is NO time to replenish those before the Quest ends, either.o_O:eek:

It's the same with the animals, too.:cry:

And we cannot purchase all these things in the Market.:(

Sooooo, Pleeeease, open the fields permanently - or adjust the Quest requirements waaay down to fit the growing processes. :)

It's just common sense.

:)Thank you for considering this.:)

2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I love common sense!! Thank you for pointing it out farmlily3

3. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

I agree. What @farmlily3 said!!
    I remember the time before last when I was in the middle of fixing my fields back after an event before I could finish placing my trees, stalls, and plant my crops I was kicked out and the gates locked to me. When next time the gates opened I had a couple of trees and stalls but no crops at all.
    -.-Here it is October you would think we could at least play in Jack's world for the month. :(
    They have this breeding event all decked out like the Moonlight but the gates remain locked to us.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020