Reached Bahamarama level 100!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Sep 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That's quite alright :) I am very happy with the progress I have made lately :):)

2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Wow, Mir, Congratulations!! Leveled UP twice in two days?! Wonderful achievement! :D (Did any of that UP have to do with H.A. Balloons???xD8)

3. -Mir85-

Now that's an idea :D Maybe I should start parking my balloons on Bahamarama instead :D Speaking of which, my balloons seem to have flown away :cry: maybe it was the talk of dairy production :oops: I will have to send out a search party to search the skies :p

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Oh, yes, please do find them! I really miss your balloons.....they looked so......so....er:eek::wuerg:..uh-oh...UPLIFTING!!!xDxD:oops:...Oh, sorry! I just can't help it!!o_O8)

5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Congratulations, Mir! Here's some balloons to tide you over until you catch up with your missing ones!
    [​IMG]TheyWent thataway![​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    farmlily3 likes this.
  6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) What an absolutely gorgeous photo, spotsbox!! Was it taken at the Albuquerque, New Mexico Balloon Fest?? This looks like New Mexico, and a Balloon Fest is held there during the first week in October each year....in just a few more weeks!! (I'd like to use this photo to wallpaper my bedroom,... so I could just float off to sleep!!):D;)8)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Arielh likes this.
  7. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

@farmlily, I have no idea, I found it online, lol. There are some pretty awesome pics out there, was difficult to choose :p:D.

(you can just call me spots, everyone does ;))

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. -Mir85-

Thank you for the balloons spots :):) They are fantastic :D

There is some problem with changing the avatars right now, and I can't seem to get my old one back :cry: Just have to be patient I guess :sleepy:

9. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I'm glad you liked them :). I hope you get your avatar back, I would hate it if I changed mine temporarily only to find I couldn't get it back :oops:.

10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Thanks, spots! Yes, there are so many - there is just soooo much beauty in the world - thank you for sharing a yummy bite of them! You should see the fantastic pics of GREECE on The Club of Farmers in Gabfest.....you'll be packing your bags...!:D8)

8) Mir - I'm so sorry you lost your balloons! :cry: They were very distinctive, and I always enjoyed looking at them. (Maybe you'll find them 'when the COWS come home'! I'll bet they took them....and are up there right now having fun in your balloons!)....Wonder if they got into that caffeine of Brooke's......xD8)

-Edit- please don't post multiple replies, use the edit function so all replies are in one post - Neon

Last edited by moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Arielh likes this.
  11. -Mir85-

farmlily & spots: My balloons are back :D

To the mods: I think you can close and archive this thread now.
    Leaving you some cake for your trouble:

[​IMG]

Arielh likes this.
  12. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

what a lovely cake, I'll fly it back to the mod cave ASAP.

~~closing thread as requested~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.