Real Deal: UNITY experience

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Nov 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

regarding above post. Some players might want to take a break and give Bigpoint a chance to fix some of the problems. The game will always be here when you get back. So in 3 months, the program hopefully will be working a lot better.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 10, 2021
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:cry::cry::cry: <------ says it all

----- edit ----Still signed in using flash and loving it xD:)xD

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    yusufça likes this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have logged back in unity playing it on my phone using puffin it is very slow,not as responsive to my liking I dunno how much or how long I can perseverance playing this game we have to see how it goes

Standalone client wont work on android smart phone,on ok those using Windows

nortonc likes this.
  4. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Holy cow Renzo's fair is a total joke trying to play in Unity. It's basically Loot Shoot or nothing.

Noelle20001 likes this.
  5. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I remember somebody hollering that Unity is superior software, yet I have not seen a single game feature/behavior which got better with Unity, not a single one.

farmerumf likes this.
  6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

well o_O............................................................:mad:.....................

baw815 and -shahrzad-20 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.