Recycling Option

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 20brah2m, Aug 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 20brah2m

20brah2m Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I've been playing this game for a long time. I have so much material from various events and especially wheels that I cannot use it. For example; barn and tree improvements. These serve no other purpose than to crowd the barn. We need to evaluate them somehow, especially barn upgrades, barns we don't use, and tree upgrades. There should be an option to consider these, for example there should be a recycling office in the bazaar and when we break a barn upgrade it should come back to us as workshop material or farm silver. This is really needed. Even though we can evaluate them in events from time to time, a barn or tree is changed, I want to get rid of them completely.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 25, 2023
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

Green Fuel Converter uses them in Edelweiss Valley.

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I would love the option to "break" upgraded stables and workshops into component parts, particularly to get back the breeding animals. Perhaps not on a 1-for-1 basis, as trade-ins are never full value, but at least something would add a layer of strategy and enjoyment.

4. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

There's also the trains (can't recall what both are called) that come once every 6 months where we can dump upgrades and base trees & stalls. Not that it's usually worth it, but there's the option there.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I think that's the Trans-something Express. I have so many bleeping walnut trees and a few others that I'm happy to dump them on the train for minimal rewards. I'm willing to gamble on getting a decent seedling in trade.

Nordais likes this.