Red/Green Light Game 1

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  3. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  4. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Red Light..(((Last time I red light this if it does not go on..)))
    Timers are reset

Bonus: last 2 pages... did any one mess up?

Also another bonus.(I am thinking and working on, Maybe gift another pen.. maybe a pink one.) .. do you want this game to keep going?

We will do a 15 day intervals each time and not a 30 day.. I am in school so my days are limited.. Do not stop the game on my account.. that's why I have you all...lol Rewards can not be paid right away.(pink and neon pens) I will also not do a gift it to some one ethier.. If you win.. you pick... you trade at a G&T event..We can talk about this IGM . Thanks.

EDIT: I am ready for it to be closed... but due to the fact I can not pay out.and make a new game right away... and only see certain players playing... I am thinking of adding more prizes.. This is why I am asking if you all wish it to go on.. Just so you all know.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  5. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Green light

Jazac likes this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  7. illy1996

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  9. illy1996

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  10. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  11. illy1996

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  12. 007Farming

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  13. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  14. 007Farming

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  15. illy1996

Green Light

Jazac likes this.
  16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok i have no time stamps.. No one saw or said anything... If anyone saw now is your chance... I do think we are on track here...

I say lets post some more.. and this thread is coming to a end. Or do you wish it to be now? Posts now if you want it to go on before I get posts to say to close.. Remember one post a day... 24 hours and you are good (23.5 hours too). RULES.

No matter if game stopped now... it will be in 7 days.. If no one posts again... its now.. as no new data is needed for me to tally up winner..up to you.. I be back soon ;)

EDIT: GAME OVER

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    007Farming, SahraB and Nala777 like this.
  17. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum Apprentice

baw815 and SahraB like this.
  18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I have also decided to give all players a pink pen for putting up with me yet again. xD

I said I was gonna combine the 2 threads and I did. I also sorted out the winners as such also. Whoever won here did not win in the other. It came down to like 3 (with both threads) who did not get anything. I am not gonna look at that. EVERYONE WON. Just not repeat winners is all. If you do NOT see your name here. Please check here.

If you do not want your gift.That is fine. Do not post your selections. DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO GIVE IT AWAY. Everyone else, please if you can help me out by picking the top 4 of your pens you want. Meaning number one is your first choice and so on. Like are you wanting to get the missing ones you do not have? I have roughly all pink pens for main farm.. most of which is only 1 of each. I would like to use them up before I am forced to make some. If I have to make then no worries.. It just may not happen as fast as we like. The winners are.......

@007Farming __Neon
    @baw815 _____Pink
    @puppiesnponies Pink
    @davidb1yth007 Pink
    @paru13 ______ Pink
    @12ss12 _____ Pink
    @baw815Jr ___ pink

Cassie101, 007Farming and SahraB like this.
  19. 007Farming

Wow I won a NEON...Super coolxDThanks Jazac:inlove:Hope your studies are going GREAT!!
    My choices are:
    Bear
    Butterfly
    Chicken
    Mouse
    If any of those are not possible...I will be happy with nothing also:p

baw815 and Jazac like this.
  20. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

There is a Gift & Trade coming. Can I please have the winners post here or send me a in game mail of their choices(if you wish to claim your winnings)? I would not offer if I can not pay out. So please claim your gift and send it to someone you know who needs it. I have thought about it. I will be happy to send your gift to a player of your choice.(one player has done so) But you pick the player (this saves the extra transaction that is not needed).

@007Farming I think you are safe. :)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    007Farming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.