Reindeer Express #1

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by codyj, Dec 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codyj

codyj Active Author

I have completed all of the baha requirements, and 1/2 of the main farm requirements. I cannot move the game window up to complete donation of the main farm requirements. the up button does not work. i've tried scrolling up, and also grabbing the screen & pulling down as well. I've logged out, cleared cookies, ect. I don't know what else to do. I am stuck at roughly square/donation box 15. please help. codyj #44475068

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello codyj :)

There are arrows (up/down) at the left hand side of the screen you need to use to move the event window up the mountain.
    [​IMG]

I checked your farm and didn't have any trouble navigating. If after clearing your browser cache and cookies, you still cannot move the arrows, please try a different browser. I have cleared your server cache as well just to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

3. codyj

codyj Active Author

That is the up arrow that does not work for me. I have been using edge as a browser. codyj #44475068

4. Farmers.Almanac

I am truly sorry that you are having difficulties. I have tried the button on your farm and it works for me. As suggested, please try a different browser or the Standalone client (download).

May I assist you further?

5. codyj

codyj Active Author

I tried switching to firefox & it works fine on firefox brower. I really don't know what the problem is on edge. client will not download for me. I had a problem with it, removed it and now it will not download. thank you for checking things out and please close thread. codyj #44475068

6. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry I don't know why Edge won't work for you either, but am pleased you can use Firefox as a substitute.

You're welcome :) Happy Holidays! Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.