Renaissance Fair Event..Mystery Seedling result..

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by belindamotion1, Aug 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belindamotion1

belindamotion1 Active Author

So I planted crops and more and more...and got my Mystery Seedling...YAY...got my result a few minutes ago, on the Little Farm...XXL Capa-crap...AAAARRRRGGGHHH...I am going to scream...

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My secret sapling was an XL date palm...waiting for the tree train

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I don't think so that I will complete this task I will go straight to the task 5

4. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Joining the crapatalpa club! The train will be as fed up of those as we are!-.-

5. snobunny333

snobunny333 Junior Expert

chookie, I thought I was being smart by sending an XXL Crap-ola tree to the train. I got my 2x2 giant seedling and waited and waited...and you know what I got??? I got an XL Crap-ola tree!

I got 2 more XXL this past mystery seedling, mind you I only bought 3. *sigh* Hope I get better luck when I plant my new-new.

chookie likes this.
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I got an xl almond... would have preferred a xxl catalpa. At least they give quite good ep for happy tree day xD

7. althea247

althea247 Forum Apprentice

I posted this elsewhere but was thrilled and relieved to get a Goat Milk Tree from the Renn Faire prize level. During the recent secret seedling event 20 percent of my mainland seedlings purchased were Craptalpas. Sorry for those got them as a prize for this event, that is all kinds of wrong. :(

8. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I waited with baited breath... And got an XXL Cata-Crap-ola :wuerg:>:(

9. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Expert

I feel for youo_O
    For the fear of the you know which tree, I am having a collection of Seedlings in my inventory. I am hoping one day to find out what they are, but not until the Cata-Crap-ola tree are become a rare sight.:music:

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

marlenef24: Unfortunately saving them for later will not help :( It is already decided what they are going to turn into. This has been confirmed by mods before.

11. NanaLyn

NanaLyn Active Author

Planted the secret seedling on both of my farms. Guess what I received and the first 3 guesses don't count(old saying)?
    Wooow, Wooow ... And got the XXL Catalpa (crap-tal-pas).>:(:wuerg:>:(:wuerg: A very BIG disappointment.:cry::cry:

12. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

At least make it a useful seedling like an XXL Apple, Orange, Pear or Plum :music:

snobunny333 likes this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

Can I join the XXL Catalpa club? :mad: I have now got 14 Catalpa of which 11 are XXL! Not as many as some I know, but still more than I will ever need. :(

14. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I got a full moon maple which is okay, better than the delightful crapatalpa treexD

Banjoman likes this.
  15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Oh, yippee, I got so excited . . . NOT. I got a XXL Salt (5 in storage) and a Rowan (5 in storage) for my two farms. Yip-de-doo. -.-

B

16. lilbayberry

lilbayberry Forum Apprentice

Well I got a XL pine tree on my Renn Faire secret seedy, which is ok because A) I didnt have one already and B) If i had gotten one more XXL Craptalpa I was gonna puke :wuerg:

17. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

XXL Catalpa...
    :cry::cry::cry:

18. watershipdown

watershipdown Forum Apprentice

.....A rowan tree -.- No Xs or Ls...Just a rowan tree -.- Would rather have gotten a XXL Craptalpa :cry:

19. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

I was a little nervous when I harvested my Secret Seedling - but I got a Stone Pine. Not bad - would have been better if I didn't already have one but at least it wasn't a crapoloa. Maybe I am tempting providence, I have another 30 minutes to wait for the other one ... :p

20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

:cry: Guess what I got! Serves me right for posting the little farm too soon! :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.