Renaissance Faire Strategy Discussion

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

msmeow: You can use all the artisan products, even if you can't make them :) So there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to use the CAC. You will find it in the pantry in your barn. Good luck!

msmeow likes this.
  2. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Hmm...duh. I thought I could only eat them from the pantry, careless of me:(:oops:
    BTW as I announced I finished silver level, but now only gold and diamond level are showing at level 7! I have checked quite a few times by verifying the rewards. ( sweet rose jam and sweet rose jam & archery) I hope I am not missing something obvious again or misunderstanding something obvious.
    Thanks Mir:)

3. -Mir85-

Is the problem that you can't see the gold and diamond for the previous levels? If so, use the green bar/arrows on the right to change between the levels.

Did this help?

msmeow likes this.
  4. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Oh Mir I am so grateful, I can't believe how I missed that also...I am showing all my weaknesses :oops: Wow I have a lot of other quests now I can get even more from.....chuckling at self (what else can I do)
    warm hugs

5. -Mir85-

You are very welcome :) Good luck with all the quest :D

6. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

I thought I only wanted to do level 1 but I keep growing those event crops using the harvest helpers that I've got from the quest.xD It is so hard to let the cloud row gone!:p

7. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Yay! My first post in the new forum!
    Although I was "busy" on vacation, I payed attention to this new forum. (Actually, had no choice...)
    Many things I'd like to say but I'll restrain myself for the moment.
    Going for the last harvest and waiting for the last 60 or so bow and arrows. Should be done today.

On the other hand, I didn't like that the EP-items were so "miserable". Never thought that they'd be going directly to the cloud row. They're cute and funny, though.

Also, it was a bad surprise seeing the cloud row in the first page. Kinda messed my first page, which I loved it...

Good luck to all with the event!!!!

8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

I have finished on this farm but my minor farms are lacking in Bows & Arrows - nearly 100 less than this farm! As I run all my farms roughly the same I am wondering if the owl & crow trees are making a difference to drops? I have five of each on this farm only. I know there is plenty of time to still get the drop items but I do like to finish everything at the same time! Good luck to everyone else.

9. aisyahsaad

aisyahsaad Someday Author

Woohoo!! I have activated my new cloud row!xD

Banjoman likes this.
  10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

All farms finished now and cloud rows activated. Stocking up on crops before I put my farms back to how they were.

11. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

My strategy at first was to use the Main Field and the Glade after purchasing the Renaissance Package. I later modified it to include part of Bahamarama as I was close to finishing the Giddyup, Coconut Couture and Angora Frenzy Quests. I had the fortune beside the 1 purchased CAC and two Task 2 and 3 of 7, CACs to have Farmer friends who sent me 2 more CACs. I will be finishing later tonight because of their generosity.

Good luck to all still working on this Quest.

edit: Finally finished this quest at 9:10PM EST

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    msmeow and pocahontas-1 like this.
  12. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

Yayyy!!! Finally finished the event.xD Now back to stock up crops.:)

Congrats to all who have finished the event and Good Luck to those who are still working to complete this event. :);)

Banjoman likes this.
  13. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Nicely done...
    :):):)

14. pocahontas-1

pocahontas-1 Someday Author

Yippee!! I was able to finish this quest this morning and a special thanks to whoever sold 7000 Angel Trumpets for 16.00 each. With this I was able to finish level 15 of the Country Fair quest. lol, somewhere in my future I may find a stalk in the clouds. Good luck to all those still working to finish the quest.

Banjoman likes this.
  15. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

So Pocahantas, Nice to see someone's misery (Angel Trumpets=fruit of the Catatalpa) become a your benefit !

blessedlady2 likes this.
  16. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Considering I started this quest a day late, I am happy to say I have finished the quest and activated the cloud row. Since I started late, I decided to just plant the event crop overnight as well, so I could be done with the crop ASAP. When finished with crop, I also barely had enough drops, about 30 over, lol. I was able to donate the last of everything this morning. I just admit I am getting bored with either 4 hour or 8 hour crops, I would like to see some 5 and six, just for something different for strategy. I hope I am not like a little kid and bored too easily, but after reading the feedback for this event, I believe I am not. I do admit however, if we did not have CAC I could not have finished this event at all, even with PJ, unless I used tons of Suzie's Super Grow.

B

17. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I finished the event yesterday on this farm. :)

I hadn't intended to do much with my second farm as I thought I wouldn't have the time but as it turned out, I did. Very late in the event (after just using comfort fields for event crops for the first three days), on Saturday I decided I could possibly do this. So I went for it and, with the help of CAC, will just finish all except level 6 (Gold and Diamond levels). I could have done it if I hadn't been so loath to rip out my Glade - which I did Sunday. I think with an extra couple of harvests, I would have finished. So, if I had been more decisive and procrastinated less, I would have finished on both farms! :oops:

As I said in the feedback thread, this event was easy enough for lower level players but hard enough for higher level players - though I agree, 8 hour crops are just too long! :wuerg:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    msmeow likes this.
  18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I just can't believe it!!!:D I finished the event and I activated the new cloud row!!!
    There has been a long time since I have finished an event!!!
    Thank you for telling me about the CAC and sharing your ideas:)

SadieBAW and -Mir85- like this.
  19. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

How so? Kindly expagorate...
    ;););)

20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm not sure I can (is that allowed?). o_O

Okay, my two farms hit both categories (level 77 and level 92) so, imho, ... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.