Retro Giver Pack missing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by farmlily3, Nov 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

ID#43167646

Approximately an hour +/- ago (6:45+/- to 7:00pm.+/-, EST America) I purchased 2 of the Retro Giver Item Packs: Flower Art Spray, and Ingrid's Students (which I had enjoyed when it was offered before) but the connection on the last one wasn't the best. However, I received confirmation afterwards that payment was made successfully.
    As I clicked to leave, I got a pop-up saying that I had taken too much time and they had closed the connection for Security Reasons, so it didn't go through and to refresh and try again.

So I refreshed and checked my Inventory before trying again (since payment HAD been CONFIRMED) and I found the first one (Flower Art Spray) and put it on my Main field.
    Then I went back for Ingrid's Students, but I checked and checked, and the new one was no where to be found.

I went back to the payment window and filled out the contact support info., but as I'm sure you've heard for years, it does not allow you to properly describe what is the problem.

Would you please look into this and see if you can find my new Ingrid (fully loaded, not the empty one I formerly purchased the 1st time it was offered a long time ago)??
    My payment for both was Confirmed, and I did receive the Flower Art Spray.

Thank you very much!

EDIT: Somehow I wound up with the 'Wack-a-Worm' item instead of Ingrid!!o_O
    I guess that means I got my money's worth...though I would have preferred Ingrid's BB benefits more.
    Sooo, problem is resolved. Please ignore this post...and Thank you anyway!:)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello farmlily3 :)

I can confirm you purchased 2 retro packs today; one was Flower Spray Art Pack and the other was Whack a Worm Pack. You have placed both givers on your main farm field.

May I assist you further?

3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)No thank you, F.A. As stated above, they both DID make it through all that drama,:oops: and are now happily placed!!:D

NFQ, please close.:)

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers. Almanac, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.