Romantic Rendezvous

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Feb 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR up and running. Next target piccolo box.

2. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Event completed completely. :D Thank you neighbors for the gifts. :inlove:

3. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Please do Broke, I need to get out of this out-of-control hamster wheel! :cry::cry::cry:

dumbunny and 12ss12 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I got distracted with Mom and some other things on my 'to do' list and forgot to keep an eye on the mill. The seeds that I started/stopped as we get the 5 love letters replenished every few hours actually milled. So, if I make it to the next set of crops, I won't have a nice supply of starter seeds waiting for me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

trishap58, farmerumf, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I do that all the time and I don't have anywhere near as much as you do on my plate *hugs*

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Oh Pups, I did that last time ... :cry: for you!

Edit: I had 25 Chocolate Roses saved in the Mill - bought the necessary drops to carry on with the Heartdrop Flowers ... and milled Chocolate Roses! :wuerg::cry::wuerg::cry:

What a Muppet! xD

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    baw815, trishap58, RowSie and 2 others like this.
  7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running and 30 heatdrop seeds planted. So sorry for those that got it wrong - I nearly did and in the end just milled loads of powerfeed with the seeds at the end. When I needed them I milled them on Baha. I don't expect to get very far with the second part but will do what I can.

8. illy1996

Oh, I did everything right ... until the final milling and opted to mill the same event crop that I had just finished! No excuses - it wasn't even early morning for me, just had done it so many times to keep it going, brain went into neutral! o_O
    Next time ... :music:

9. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The event is completed. The Piccolo box has been won. I'm looking forward to what will come out of the piccolo box.

Edit : piccolo box = Fairy Hot spring:mad::cry::cry:

10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi,
    I need 4 more heartfelt gift to get the cloud row. If possible please send me some. Thank you.

Thank you dear friends for your gifts. I got the cloudrow. No need to send me anymore. Got the 4 drops.

11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Friendly reminder that while the drop rate is low, it is sufficient for our needs as long as we use the right strategy for our farm(s). If you're not getting enough drops in time to complete both parts of the event, you're using the wrong strategy.

For example, a higher-level farm can harvest a very long crop like hydrangeas twice a day with the help of refinements and other buffs. That will probably be enough to hit the minimum of 50 drops every 12h target I mentioned before but if not, you can use instant crops (e.g., crocus) to make up for any missing drops. Or you can harvest something like valerian 3 times a day instead.

A higher-level farm with no refined crops (sigh) or a lower-level farm would be better off with 20+ hour trees which, in this event at least, have a better drop rate than crops. Crops generally yield more drops than trees but BP likes to switch things up every now and then, so it's important to experiment if your usual strategy isn't working for you.

On a lower-level farm with LL at 30% and no other drop boosters, a field of 202 basic 20h trees is giving me around 100 drops per harvest. Let me say that again: we need 100 drops every 24 hours (plus a decent initial harvest) in order to complete the entire event, and I'm getting roughly 100 drops per harvest of trees every 20 hours (18 hours with the Tree Prosperity rune fully unlocked).

Note: Target rate of 50 drops every 12h (or 100 drops every 24h) is based on the needs of a farm that is aiming to complete the entire event using only CAC, water, and manure.

RowSie, racheliz and trishap58 like this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I now have CR up and running!:D I need to grow 1,747 more Choc Roses to get to the Piccolo Box, that is my goal!:music: I do have all the needed drops! Congrats to all who have finished or reached their goals!

Finished today!:D My piccolo box turned into a Magic Hat! I will get 4 bb's every 23 hrs for 40 times!:inlove: it!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    codyj, mika-1986, Shimmer and 5 others like this.
  13. illy1996

I did get the CR up and running so that's a plus. :p

There's no way I can do enough crops before the end (unless I get up two or three times in the night to harvest - that is just so not going to happen!) so I will go as far as level 10 ... no Piccolo Box for me. :(

I don't think I would have made it even without my major mess up so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Now, if by chance I hit a +200% Harvest tomorrow morning ... oh, there goes a flying pink pig! :DxD:inlove:
    Congratulations to all those who managed to finish and good luck to all those en route to finish! ;)

14. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I am hoping to get the cloud row, since I wasn't sure I had a snoball's chance, ;), I haven't been doing anything special to get drops. I need ~70 for the cloud row. I guess I was harvesting more on time than I thought. :p

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I got Piccolo and it gave me Ingrid's student, so I will get power feed.

Thanks to neighbors for all the drops!

16. windirector

windirector Forum Apprentice

I have been planting my longest crop (22h) and still not enough drops to get the cloud row

ctindaldavies and goddes like this.
  17. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Did you use any refinements or other buffs to reduce the growing time of your longest crop so you could harvest it more than once a day? Because here's what I said on the first day of this event in this very thread:

Drop rate appears to be low but adequate. Aim for at least 50 drops every 12h (heart-shaped cakes if you started with chocolate roses, heartfelt gifts if you started with heartdrop flowers) and you should be on track to complete the entire event. If you're not hitting that target, you need to rethink either your strategy or your goals. The drops are there but will be very hard to come by if all you're doing is putting out your longest crop with nothing but water...

sanddollar15 likes this.
  18. luniki

luniki Someday Author

another waste of time event!lots of unwanted crops left because of the lack of drops i should have learnt my lesson by now!

ctindaldavies and goddes like this.
  19. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

20 more heart shaped cakes and I completely finish! I should have those in an hour. Last event I bought the 2 piccolo boxes and received a Magic Hat! and a Swimingly Fun (gives crate of fortune). Can't wait to see what this one brings!

sanddollar15 and ctindaldavies like this.
  20. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I *might* make it to the end on the main farm. I have enough drops. Just. I just have to remember to get up in the middle of the night to harvest. If I dont, too bad.

I tried the field full of 20+ hour trees, and out of 194 trees I got 44 drops. Thats not much better than the crops. Nevermind. I think I will sit out the next event like this. Buying BB for SG and drops on the other farm to get the CR, I am disappointed that is just too much. It wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't an event every week.

On a good note, I think this event was very pretty.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    baw815 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.