Roystonea seeds

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Floridasolve, Oct 1, 2026 at 12:01 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridasolve

    Floridasolve Forum Mogul

    Where do I find Roystonea seeds? I haven't been able to find them. Thx,
    Floridasolve
    1404513
     
  2. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello Floridasolve

    The Roystonea tree was a prize from The Dicemoor Chronicles, If you won the permanent one you can find it on Bahanarama

    Can I assist you further?
     
  3. Floridasolve

    Floridasolve Forum Mogul

    It is needed for the teddynator feed so how do we get it?
     
  4. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    You can buy it on the market if it is available or use powerfeed

    edit: I looked on your acoount and you have two Roystonea Palm in your inventory and two upgrades as well

    Can I assist you further?
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2026 at 1:15 PM
  5. Floridasolve

    Floridasolve Forum Mogul

    THANK YOU - I thought I looked every where & didn't see them. Much appreciated.
    Floridasolve
     
  6. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    You are welcome

    No further questions. Closing thread
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.