"Sands of Time" Timed Event

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acia66

acia66 Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the numbers Northy,

Normally I say I'm going to do an event, but on this occasion, I finished, other than that, I need drops for stage 8 before I get to post. CR is useful, nothing special on the stage prizes, but it is worth doing.

2. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

My oldest farm put crop circles in on comfort fields yesterday and that was enough for one harvest on that step. I did that because I am low on SG and harvester coupons. This morning I changed over to regular fields and used "instant" (8 minutes for me) roses to get enough drops to finish the next step. I have to be inventive with low quantities of the good goo to spread around.

sanddollar15, Mooboy, Nordais and 4 others like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have completed all the timed portions of this event and am waiting for drops for the final step. I love how there are many strategic options that can be used to accomplish this event....something suitable for everyone! :)

4. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

This is NOT so hard-to-do what someone thinks, just:

1) plant that plant needed
    2) let it crow
    3) start timer
    4) harvest
    5) no need to big amounts to use SG and or SSG
    6) if have some bonus, gold place +100% (so I have) we dont+t even do 2 rounds, one planting-starting-harvestin.
    7) from start drops and 1-step-circles and G-Meadow drops from other event => I just wait Bell Peppers to be ready in the morning.
    8 ) when "using some mathematics" we can limit-to-limit do both in same time (and luck from Party spins... Yes I have +100% from there, +100% 31hours in Gold-place and bonus 1 Jack O Gift...)

but in short: You Can Do This!

Jarrow, sanddollar15, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All done on this farm and SL's. PM23 just needs a few more drops - will finish first thing tomorrow. I tried to do this on a couple baby farms...might get there, might not. Drops are the issue, not crops.

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I finished this event, I got 773 Hourglasses on first harvest, I did not need to use any Howie Donuts :wuerg::wuerg:

I think they will be collecting dust for many events until we have event with drop issues

I am surprised it can be done within 12 Hours I can put my glade back as it was ;):)

7. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Both farms are done, cloud rows are up and running too. This is an easy one for those who have all their open fields, maybe not for the ones who only have a partially opened Magical Glade (if they're persuing the Pirate Heaven event).

Good luck to all who are still doing this event, drops to get to the end are not that hard to get!

8. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Padavan

All done with hundreds of drops to spare. Was short about 40 last night, figured I'd get plenty this morning and I did.

Going to try to get the baby farms a little farther along, too. It's all gravy for them.

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too, finished it yesterday. Quite enjoyed it. When I see "timed", I think that it will be stressful, it wasn't and, as long as I thought about every move (using David's mantra, "Don't harvest, don't harvest"), it was a doddle. :p

Jarrow, sanddollar15, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  10. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

This was fast and easy

Jarrow, Mooboy, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  11. BlackCaviar

Still working on the last step for the CR. All other farms have the CR but none have the givers that go on them yet.

12. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

I changed my mind and did this event, and finished this morning. Now, drops are raining down in celebration :D

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

The CR only needs any 10 1x1s, nothing specific. ;)

Jarrow, BlackCaviar, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  14. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Just get some cheap water tanks, that will do it| :D

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

my baby farms are just about done - should finish step 8 with drops from this morning's harvest.

My baby farms buy the cheapo 1x1's in Pirate Cove whenever they show up...so they have plenty, plus I often gift the cheesy MM 1x1 givers when there's nothing else to send - so no worries there.

16. BlackCaviar

I was brain dead looking at the CR from the other event, lol! I did finally figure it out and have plenty of German Sheperds/water taniks from the pirate cove to fill them.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.