Screw up of the day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi Chevrefeuille,
    It has also happened to me to plant a different plant than the event's.
    To avoid this you can add the event's crop to your favorites.

penguilnz and DarlingDaizy1 like this.
  2. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Yup, did that, still missed! Think the screen jumped just as I clicked lol! :inlove:

3. DarlingDaizy1

DarlingDaizy1 Active Author

I just love the ramblings... I pick something good out of every one!

Thanks, Chevre/illy, for spoiling me so nicely! {{HUGS}}

Well, I did it again. On Blazie, I remembered the CAC, but deposited Jutes before replanting. Sigh... :cry:

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2014
  4. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

ok confession time. Some time ago I seemed to always forget something for my 1st harvest of the day. I asked for advice which suzee wisely and freely gave me. From that point each morning I played the game of suzee says. lol it helped me a lot and brought a smile to me each morning.

5. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Suzee Says: First... Did you have your coffee ? ;)

6. shodack78

shodack78 Advanced

Planted two full fields of jute yesterday and forgot to harvest it (visiting family), lost it all :(

penguilnz likes this.
  7. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

I have to write myself notes (I have apps on this computer and LOVE the electronic "Sticky Notes"!) I write on them to remind me to get my cinema offers, reset the mill (I have the mill subscription = 6 power-feed a day), and to {{blush}} gift my neighbors...:music: I don't want to admit how many times lately I have forgotten to do that! :oops: And I feel so rotten when I do! :cry:

As for the hanky (my dad used them and still might), I think the American saying that matches is to "tie a string on your finger"! (Whatever it takes to remember to do our farm chores!)

@ Banjo ~ But seriously... who really wants to wait for the coffee to brew when one has a farm to turn over for the morning?? :eek:;)

Ouch shodak! I did that with carnations when I went to a conference last year~ Opps! All in weeds when I came home ... :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Rule 1) Do be to hasty to harvest your Farm...Likely to Make Clicking Mistakes

Rule 2) Try to schedule your farm harvesting time I know is never easy but it helps

Rule 3) Check your Buffs is correct Before harvesting your Farms

Rule 4) Do not do things half asleep. Plus a good cuppa of Coffee Helps ;)

Rule 5) Always check and Plan your next lots of growing crops, When you can

Rule 6) Make a Note of Action Plan such how many drops or Event Crops is needed to get

Rule 7 ) Do not donate into Event too soon, if in doubt double check !!

007Farming, penguilnz, Arielh and 4 others like this.
  9. solotime

solotime Count Count

I break rule number #4 all the time during events. :p

10. DarlingDaizy1

Well, shodack - this is not a post that I want to hit the Like button on. sniff!

penguilnz and shodack78 like this.
  11. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:mad:xD(talkin to farmwife)

Heyyyyyyyyy Faaaaaaaarrmwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!:inlove:

Just here watching the picture show with the town folk discussing their farming boo boos. o_O
    Now have you been doing that gardening junk again? >:(
    Stop it with all that planting, will ya? You always have me harvesting. dang nabbit! :mad:

Naaaa, I'm tired of your holiday eggnog now. See if you can plant me one of those cold red punch over here. :)

Mooboy is on the picture show ...WOW! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt?
    Something about some rules...Mooboy knows some gooooood stuff about farming.
    Sit down by the fire and let's look at this. I'm gonna see if I follow them. o_O
    And stop with your laughin, I'm serious! dang nabbit ;););)

Rule 1! I fail that one already. When you have me harvest, I harvest that trash as quick as I can. I got other farm chores to take care of. You keep me broke around here :D

Rule 2! Ah schedule? Well ah rarrrrrrrrrrr, my schedule tells me to harvest some chickens in late January next year. Is that what that means?
    I kinda knew you would say that. Well I guess I fail that one too. :p

Rule 3! What? Check a buff? Sweetie pie pie, those buff thinggies are for selling. Period! Only time I check um is to be sure they're in the limo on the way to sell them in the market. Fail that one too! Aweee donkey tails, not doing too good so far. 8)8)

Rule 4! "Do not half asleep?" That is absolutely the only time I will do these farm chores. :sleepy: And coffee?
    Remember that time I was harvesting on the meadow and was sippin on a red punch to keep cool?
    I didn't have any coffee to drink.

Maybe that's why I was popping wheelllllllleeeeeeeees while ridding on that tractor.xD xDxDxDxDxD xD
    Aweeeeeeeeee sheep snouts ........... Didn't do good on that on either.
    I'm serious now, stop with your laughin. :inlove:
    I'll get the rest of the rules right I know!:)

Rule 5! Plan to grow? >:( Well ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Oh NO!
    Wrong again.:oops:

Rule 6! "Make a note of " ...... :(May as well stop right there. Event! I can't fool with that growing all that junk. I'm doing what I want to do and when I don't feel like watching the event ....... I'm commin back to the house! :music:
    Thought I would get that one right but looks like NOT!:sleepy:

Rule 7! I'm sure to get this one.:) Don't donate too soon?>:( I surely am not doing that!:mad:
    Look ah here:
    Those folk at the event are always beggin for something!
    They either take what I give um when I wanna give it to um or don't take anything at all. No discussion!:mad:

My Sweetie pie pie!:inlove:
    I got 7 out of 7 .............................. WRONG!:(

I'm n bad shape I guess.-.- At age 84, I'm too old for making all those changes in my farmin style.:wuerg:

But I will do better.

Writing it on my schedule to DO BETTER NEXT YEAR 8)

What do you say we switch channels? ;);)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  12. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

Hahahahahahahah! ROFL! That was brilliant @farmer_broke xD

Just like a sitcom. xD

penguilnz likes this.
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I thoroughly enjoyed your post broke! It cheered me up-- have the flu and am reading through a haze of fever and lack of sleep. Just what the Dr ordered.:)

14. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

lol Banjo that is Rule #1 for me and I very rarely break it. Baw and PNP so sorry you are both down with the flu. Have you in my prayers and hope to hear you are both better soon.

penguilnz, JJenks, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  15. DarlingDaizy1

I remembered my CAC today! Yay! I even remembered my Valentine's Pot. :D

After getting them both going, I remembered I have no animal pens out. :cry:

16. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I had just planted my final batch of Lily of the Valley to get to my goal of 2000 (2x2s on all three fields) and it was ready for harvest. I go to the green meadow only to find the entire meadow empty. 4.5 hours of my time (albeit I was working, so I didn't use water) completely wasted. I didn't make the 2000 target and had to plant another batch. That green meadow would have made a world of difference.

In saying that, I was so sure I had planted there. I definitely went to the actual meadow. Now I'm questioning whether I actually planted anything or not. Maybe it was a glitch. Oh well...

Oh, and not so much a one-day error, but I'm finding myself really depleted of apples! Between having just opened the confectionery and milling lots of food, all of a sudden I'm living 'paycheck to paycheck' (harvest to harvest) with not a spare apple to crunch on! I never buy from the market regardless of how cheap, I prefer to be self sufficient, so I may have to invest in some more apple trees and halt production for a while...at least in the confectionery.

penguilnz and BlazingBlades like this.
  17. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

have a quick recovery pnp!:)

18. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Planted wheat and forgot so when I harvested this morning, imagine my surprise when I had to harvest wheat and not something sensible for an overnight harvest - sob.

penguilnz, Arielh and farmer_broke like this.
  19. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

So sad, chookie! :(

penguilnz and chookie like this.
  20. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! This made me laugh so hard!!xDxDxD
    Almost every day - yes, no matter how many times I remind myself to do all the buffs FIRST.....that main farm screen pops up with all those red and white triangles fighting for space and teasing my eyes.....welllll, I just get so excited I forget everything but harvest, harvest, HARVEST!!! Too late.....uhhhh, oh yeah:cry:

But here is my worst Blooper: Finally saw a Golden Donkey for sale (rare creature that he has become). Got so excited I bought him fast for 13 million plus. THEN remembered the Baby Boom is just around the corner.....and I could have easily bred up to the Golden Donkey!!! For - oh, say...13 MILLION LESS!!!:cry::cry:8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.