Screw up of the day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

And today's mess up - harvest and feed animal stalls and workshops, then activated the cloud row [​IMG]

penguilnz, omadon, heidels and 5 others like this.
  2. solotime

solotime Count Count

Same here....

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Do you refer to to the new cloud row?
    Should we activated and then harvest?(I had no idea I just thought the cloud row seems nicexD)

Last edited by moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  4. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Thanks Ariel, you made me feel so much better! And yes it was the new cloud row that I forgot to activate, which is even more irritating because with it I get to harvest my cookware forges before work and without I have to wait til I get home, meaning idle forges.:wuerg:

5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I am happy I helped!:)
    You helped me too telling me what I should do with the new cloud row:)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  6. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

I do a little better than you & slotime,
    I activate the cloud row before I feed my workshops, But 3 of my cookware forge need 10.3 hr to be
    harvest. It's happen again. yesterday I tell myself to check the forge time before I click the cloud
    row, I really want my forge get lessen time. But I forget, today, just once again. my cloud row will
    get expiry before my forge mature.
    So, the forge, uptill now. still don't get the 5% extra benefit from my new cloud row.:cry:

Last edited by moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    penguilnz and TCRooster like this.
  7. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

LOL you guys!! Here is my mess up but not just today, almost all the time! I forgot to activate CAC and ZAB that I run all the time, even for the crops that help me make CAC and ZAB. This is what I think happens...since I use three at a time with a Pinkie Pie (giving me 70. something hours), I tend to forget when 70 hours are up and when I'm down to only a couple hours left not getting the harvest I planned , Argg!!!
    P.S. I just put manure on Carrots:eek:

penguilnz, baw815, TCRooster and 8 others like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Oh, DBAYES!! I just hope I can stop laughing long enough to write this!!xDxDxD THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST P.S.'s To hit me this hard in a long time...and with the hilarious things that go on in this forum, that's saying a lot! It's the way you said it after all that other stuff......just ackkk!!:eek: LOLOLOL- thank you - I really needed that.!:wuerg:
    Except now I don't remember my screw ups. Maybe later 'gator...(sorry, I'm still laughing!)xD

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Ouch DBAYES! I have trouble remembering to do the cloud row at the right time too. I go to all fields to activate pets and then harvest main, meadow, glade, park, Shipwreck, and Baha in that sequence. Just habit after more than 2 years of playing. Then the clouds...
    I am trying to make a concerted effort to check the clouds first but the row is on page 11 of 16 and with the new way of you are able to come back to the page you last were on, I am always on page 1 or 16. I work on pnp first and then BW and I give myself a 'talking to' about not messing up when I get to BW and so far that means that my productions pens on BW's island are the only ones getting the time savings. That 'talking to' doesn't kick in for the main farm. *sigh* Grrr....

P.S. At least manure prices have fallen so it wasn't too costly an error to apply fertilizer to carrots.
    Please tell us what you did with all the time you saved! LOL Cooked dinner? Wrapped Christmas gifts? :pxD

10. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

OMG... I really screw up today.... :(

5 hours ago before the FAQ came out, I sold all the products and the breeding animals what we need for The Last Candle event in the market at normal prices. I emptied my barn. They are sold out. -.-

Now I must buy them at high prices or work out before event timer off. I hate it..!! :cry::cry::cry:
    DANG.... MY BAD... [​IMG]

11. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Ouch sillyguy, that's gotta hurt!

12. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@puppiesnponies, LOL! I use to have that same problem with activating the clouds, so what I do is go to the cloud rows first thing before anything else, it took about 14 days (as with any habbit forming venture) to finally have it stick, LOL! I have another problem though, I keep forgetting to activate a Tiki Timer before growing vegies on the Island, so I just end up kicking myself all the time over it! I guess the worst part about putting Manure on a field of Carrots is that I use all 1X1's...but yup saved sooo much time LOL!

@farmlily3, So happy to make you Crack up! LOL!

13. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Well, DBAYES pooping on your carrots is better than SGing a whole field of 1x1 wheat which is what I did once! Note to self do not harvest at silly o'clock in the morning.

penguilnz, omadon, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  14. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@TCRooster, LOL! Yes you're right about that! I did Super Grow a field of 1X1 Tomatoes a couple weeks ago and I was like...What??!! It wasn't even "Silly o' Clock" !! You would think we would have this stuff down by now.

15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

16. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@puppiesnponies, LoL! Yep yep yep feeling Black & Blue!! What is BW farm's full name?...having a brain freeze

17. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

BillyWhiskers? (or something like that.)

18. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

My screw ups are more good natured in their appearance (often and self slapping worth stupid)......I keep an excel file where I enter the deco items sorted by EP per hour and every now and then I take the list and attempt to maximize the EP output of my park and bay....I start by deleting old items, after harvesting them first to make them stand out against the not harvested items of course.......and of course I get sidetracked and start to harvest my pets.......with the delete function still on.....most of the time it is only the owl that gets send back to inventory......if I'm on a roll even crow and chicken follow....best one was my pet dragon which still had about 20hours to go before hatching.....I took care of that the same way......

Just happened......this time on the Forum.....I reported a bug, EP gift without time on the pop up, and I was pointed to a thread where it was posted as known and reported to the developers......and to my surprise (really!!) I had posted an answer to the Op asking for help.....Good thing is that last night on TV I saw they have medication for this....

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Michael xDxD

You know you post too much when... :wuerg:

xDxD

PS :)

penguilnz and Michael1877 like this.
  20. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Always good to make some CC on the market, ....or not.
    When the run started on Sorghum I started my mill with the first 1000 units (stupid limit), then I went on the market selling everything down to the last 5000 needed for the second batch of flour.......I sold good, everything was gone in seconds at 55.11 CC each. A few minutes ago I went back to my main field, and oh wonder, the mill is not running (stupid me for not checking, verifying and making sure)......Now I can see how I come up with 5000 units of Sorghum the cheapest possible way.....:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    penguilnz and wolfeyesone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.