Screw up of the day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Yikes!
    no worries, you'll be fine Michael

penguilnz likes this.
  2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Almost screwed up today and forgot to add a 0 to one of my items for bid.
    Luckily I went back to check it and looked in horror at what I had done.
    Somehow got the bid deleted without it selling to a sharp eyed market watcher and got the item re-listed at the higher price.

3. wolfeyesone

After going back and forth checking market listings for trees, I started listing to sell...I was rushing of course.. thought I was on apricots, but was really on Samaras and sold 400 of those babies for 99.00...went to delete my error & they were Gone, Gone Gone... ( they are going for 650 each) xD someone's happy.. so no worries...

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)...."someone's happy......" Beautiful attitude, wolfeyesone!:):):) That had to h-u-r-t.:cry:

Last edited by moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I had all trees out instead of long crops (a first for me) and used PAC this morning on Baha to harvest. Removed all trees and began event crop. Left PAC instead of deactivating immediately. Told myself I would cancel it when pyroblooms were ready so did not waste my CAC time. Well.....I forgot and harvested without CAC.

6. wolfeyesone

Nah, not really ..a sting maybe ..there were plenty more in the barn which were promptly sold at a nice price ;)

7. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Doing well today - harvested long crops and then planted strawberries for first harvest after event start :sleepy:. Then donated my 10 starter seeds to the event :p and just now, bred my final 2 emus by putting chickens in the breeding pen - what in Darwin's name was I thinking?!xD:cry:xD So I am off to shove event plants on comfy fields and then log off!

spotsbox, penguilnz, omadon and 9 others like this.
  8. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

again screw up .:cry:
    just the most occur situtation.
    I donated all my pyroblooms, then I found that I had not plant any on my field.
    Now, need to wait for system given 5 unit & then do the inital planting.:sleepy:

penguilnz, omadon, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

oh this is bad! How many pyroblooms do you still need?

penguilnz, farmlily3 and farmer_broke like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

Ouch dnin21cent! That does hurt but you still have time to recover...

penguilnz likes this.
  11. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks Arielh & pnp
    yes, it's quite early as there is 4days left. Since I still not determind whether I will
    buy/breed those breed animals. I may not finished whole event. But I think I will
    be fine with the crop planting. Using CAC, that's never be a problem. the mistake
    may just take me some more time.
    But ....It still feel bad. How could I forget that I had not plant the event crops,
    yesterday I remember & keep 600 of them for overnight plant. But today, just
    got disconnection with my head when I make the donation.

12. puppiesnponies

My screw up today...I did not actively sit down and calculate how much event crop I needed to grow on BillyWhiskers since I am not doing all the event there (no breeding animals and no hibiscus). I have just been growing and donating as I go and got in the same frame of mind as here on pnp....grow, grow and grow some more. I am now done with all I can do on that farm and have 1500 crops left over...what a waste of time. Grrr....Wish I could send them to you dnin21cent.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

pnp have you been in the red punch again? WOW All that growing junk!

14. puppiesnponies

LOL broke! Yes, I have been drinking some red punch and even the harder stuff MOS! LOL The pyroblooms are pretty so I did not mind growing them but must have been distracted by their pretty colors.:p

15. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Just sprayed poop on sugarcane on Baha - thought I'd planted pyroblooms.:wuerg::p

And today - bought turkey feed at an extortionate price and then realised I bought turkeys xD:cry:xD

Last edited by moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    spotsbox, penguilnz, omadon and 6 others like this.
  16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I had put out enough trees to finish immediately, but this morning I used the dragon and unicorn pet (10 hour cool down time), so now I don't have enough buffs to make it :( No big deal, will finish later today :)

Couldn't sleep last night :sleepy::cry:

penguilnz, DBAYES, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  17. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

I think the screwup of the day now goes to the delayed start of the event. After setting up trees and applying SSG, now I must wait???? or lose all that SSG with the extra EP. Leave the fields tied up with trees and miss the 2x harvest bonus? Grr.

18. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Wonder if we'll get any decent compensation as I wasted Easter Marmalade and Spring Wreath, 2 minutes before the advertised start time in order to get all tree finished immediately! Oh well. Goes off and sulks in the corner.....

davidb1yth007, spotsbox and penguilnz like this.
  19. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

i had buffs running ,,,, stayed up yet again and i'm not well ..... to find now half the buff will go to waist as i have to sleep sometime .... Meh very disappointed ,,,, would be nice if they gave us our buffs back but i don't think it will happen as they would have to many to return ,,,, But i make a personal note to never ever start buffs again before knowing if an event IS underway Oh well .....

20. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8):cry::cry::cry::cry:It is with sadness and disbelief that I share this all-time screw-up with my fellow farming friends....

For three days I planned this one, Comic #7, reworking my farm for maximum EP's, and waiting to harvest even the extra day.
    Well...it payed off - I harvested first thing this a.m......and got OVER 197,000 EP's!!
    .....And-forgot-to-set-the-timer.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:wuerg:And I just discovered....I was so shocked by what I had done - I completely forgot to harvest my Park - which would have put me well over 200,000 EP's....my very best ever!:eek:o_O:cry::cry:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    spotsbox, penguilnz, DBAYES and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.