Screw up of the day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot o_O remembered the cloud row, but forgot TB :wuerg: well, my bonetrees are soon ready, so will eat one now, before i forget xDxD

2. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Screw again. You know....That's life!
    kidding~xDxD

I know today will be MM, I know it. just TB got lost in my brain when I used buff.
    As being a mixed type farmer.I usually use my 2 gold sot , 1 for VP & 1 for CB,
    unless there is special event need some other artisan products: like MM used TB!
    When all my slot is empty. that's after I had grow long hr crop & ready to harvest.
    I usually eat 1 CAC, 3-5 VP & 2-3 CB, then eat 1 PPP to let me have around 1 day
    with CAC fully activate. leaving CB & VP longer ,because I will grow long hr crop
    when my CAC ready to expiry. Thus I could still get my stable & workshop with
    buff active.
    However, when MM come. I will just eat one CB to let me got a empty gold slot to eat
    TB as MM start . Even CB still not expiry, I just delete it without any hesitate.
    However, just I say at beginning. I forgot the TB matter.
    So, I eat 3 CB.. yes, 3 CB and then PPP
    when MM start. I remember I need to eat TB before I plant. when I look at my slot.
    I saw the CB time remain.I discover what stupid I had done! I hesitate. I will lost 2CB..Oh, feel so bad. :sleepy:
    But the 20% spooky crop cut time is really valuable. So, I just delete the slot
    lost my 2 over ate CB..
    :cry::cry::cry:
    why I forgot the MM when I ate the CB:cry::cry::cry:

3. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

OH pnp, this might make you feel a bit better, I also read about the MM today, just yesterday.
    so what did I just do? put a 7hr crop on my main farm.. back to sticky notes...

4. StingyMoo

StingyMoo Forum Apprentice

*facepalm* completely forgot MM again....

5. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

recently I keep on screwing.
    the cry baby event. I find myself got enough brown pig (from the cloud row)
    so I start to buy the wooly and then the brownies & blackies..never had a
    thought of the little piglets & lambs.
    You know, when I saw the FAQ & strategy thread. It's over 1:00am on my
    timezone. What could I do with a sleepy brain.
    I just rush to market & bought those breeding animals without a thought.
    Since I got millions of CC on last event. I buy without any hesitate. spending
    the CC just like a big spender! Seem being rich could be brainless.
    Wake up in morning. Everything come back. A clear brain. Then discover
    what is a cry baby event>> just another baby sister event!!!
    I need to breed pig & sheep to get the piglets & lambs :sleepy:
    all my CC spend is meaningless!! :cry::cry:

6. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I have a terrible glitch that made me lose a lot of ep and mm crops.:( Supposed to use my pj and crow before harvesting my crops.

Instead, I harvested my mm crops first. Then I realised that I forgot to use those buffs. For the pj, I will not use it because it will not be useful without using it on mm crops. For the crow, luckily I still have my magical glade, park, meadow and baha...

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

dnin21cent- so sorry...I also find it hard to make a plan for the farm when I am tired. Whatever breeding stock you don't need/use you can try to sell and recover some of your CC. Or you can donate them to the breeding quests in FSQ, make colored upgrades to pens/workshops, or keep them in case we have another event that asks for breeding animals (which I am confident we will have at some point).

penguin - it just takes time to get into the habit of activating buffs and pets before harvesting. We all have those moments we forget.

8. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Came back to harvest all the fields from this morning set up..
    Only to find I never placed anything on the Island so there was only a few trees and never fed my stable/workshops in the glade. It's gonna be one of those days -.-

9. joross60

joross60 Someday Author

:mad:Must resist the urge to complete all quests that award a cloud row:mad:

Spent close to 3 million dollars buying up rare animals to get a cloud row that looks like a real dud.
    Will never get a return on the investment to get that row.

:mad:Must resist the urge to complete all quests that award a cloud row:mad:

10. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Not the worst screwup... Just a mental blip. After all the days of "events" starting at 1400, didn't shift brain to 1800 start for BBD. Instead, set up breeding pens before going to sleep to have ready to harvest first thing of BBD only to realize it's 4 hours away! Oh well, not the worst but really? :wuerg::pxD

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I was sooooo excited to begin baby boom today and even timed my crops to be ready at the right time. Unfortunately, I forgot to leave a gold buff slot and ate EM and ZAB. I don't want to delete them so it will be later when I can get started. I hope I get some fab skips that I am reading others are getting.

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

so so so sorry pnp!!:oops: Don't worry the "fab skips" will be there waiting for you!;)

My oopsie was suzy spraying a 1x1 of wheat this morning...LOL...thank goodness it was just 1 square! I still haven't learned to "Not Farm" until I've had 1 cup of caffeine in the morning!!!:cry:...:pxD

13. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

That's not so bad, Brookeham, last night I sold some sheep
    Then I read the strategy, I needed quite a heap !
    so out came all the sheep and pigs
    Squeezed in between trees and twigs

then off to the land of dreams in my comfy bed
    And found this morning all my sheep waiting to be fed...

14. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) :DWonderful poetry, davidb!! (More! More! :music:)

Edit: saturday
    8)OH OH OH!!! Did I ever ruin my day today!!:cry: Had saved a Sparkle fish to donate to Soup n Friends quest, and it had been in the barn for a while. Well, my day today hadn't been the best, and when I returned to my farm I decided to sell a few things.
    Yep....I saw that beautiful Sparkle fish and got all excited - having had my mind on other things and forgetting why that fish was in the barn in the first place - and promptly listed it for over 7 MILLION dollars less than I was supposed to!! :eek::eek::eek:EEEEKK!!! Went back and deleted it:oops::cry:losing my 10% of over a million CC's,:cry::cry:relisted it for the correct amount....and losing almost another 2 million CC's as 10% commission.:cry::cry::cry:
    THEN I 'woke up' and remembered WHY I had that sparkly ol' fish in the barn in the first place!!!:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::eek::eek:o_O:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I left it for sale. Sometimes enough is too much.8)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  15. solotime

solotime Count Count

Nothing to see here.... I just MISCOUNTED and grew 2000 extra event crops.

16. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

While replanting my event crops on my alt farm, managed to accidentally plant an entire field of blackberries, only to have to immediately rip them up and redo the fields with the heartdrop flowers :p. In my defense, I was using the touch pad mouse instead of my regular mouse, and hit the blackberries while trying to move to the right crop!;)xD

17. -Mir85-

Time to post here again -.- classic boring mistake of donating all crops before I went to bed, so starting all over again with 5 seeds this morning :sleepy:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    spotsbox, JJenks, dgirl_200 and 5 others like this.
  18. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Just donated the last 4800 heartdrop flowers for level 5
    Then I realised I still have to mill 5 more arrows :mad::cry:

bygo_cris, spotsbox, JJenks and 5 others like this.
  19. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Too bad we can't have an "Unlike" button for Mir and Esca's posts.
    I commiserate with your misery, both of you.

spotsbox, JJenks, dgirl_200 and 4 others like this.
  20. -Mir85-

Thanks Banjo :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.