"Sea you at the Beach" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jun 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Forgive me, but I just re-checked the FAQs and unless I need more coffee, I can not find where the 7 Jewels come from to help the 140 Inner Tubes to make the 7 Pool Floats. Can anyone with a sound mind assist ?

EDIT: Are these the Jewels that the Crows produce ?

Nala777, 007Farming and joanc123 like this.
  2. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Sound mind... :wuerg: I will reply anyways :p
    Yes, I think it is the jewels the Crows produce. I bought them for this event and I see they have gone up a little in the mkt. just like cooking pots and almost sold out luggage.

3. Banjoman

I guess we got smoked for Beach 3 and set up the Green Meadow for drops only to find out the drops came from the Glade.
    Great FAQs and Clarity <Sarcasm>
    Thanks Beeps.

4. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Yeah, that could have been better.
    I had the event crop on the glade and did not get enough drops to finish even step 1 in the quest :wuerg:
    Now I'm using the SG I just got in the firefly event xD:cry:xD easy come easy go:eek:

5. Banjoman

And there isn't a Feedback thread to voice my frustration... Yet >:(>:(>:(
    Don't make me do my Eliza Doolittle imitation at the Ascot race... aka My Fair Lady.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

My deepest apologies for the oversight in creating the Feedback thread. :oops: It has been created and available for your comments.

7. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

I realised late that the drops have changed from the green meadow to the magical glade and did not prepare.
    Without Super Grow is it better to risk planting my longest crop (carnations if there is enough time) and hope I get enough drops in only one harvest for the whole event or is it better to get multiple harvests of a shorter crop? Are certain crops or types of crops better for getting drops for events eg flowers or vegetables? Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Nala777 and kimharin like this.
  8. kimharin

kimharin Someday Author

Hi, now I have sold the fields and planted fern. I think I'm late for the long-term plant. I will use the spring crown and harvest bonus and everything I can use.

Nala777 and Megan like this.
  9. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Thank you kimharin - I will try these things too :)

Nala777 likes this.
  10. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

A longer crop whose duration can be reduced by the greatest percentage with the aid of buffs like cloud rows, refinements, artisan products, etc. would be ideal.

If you lack the necessary cloud rows and don't have any refined crops, the next best option would be your longest crop that can be harvested before the quest ends, since base time is the only factor that has been proven to influence the drop rate - the longer the crop, the better the drop rate.

Type of crop doesn't matter but some buffs only apply to certain categories (e.g., the artisan products elixir of life and source of life only work on flowers) so be careful.

Having said all that, I don't know if it's possible to recover from a completely unprepared magical glade and get enough drops for today's quest without using super-grow. We need 255 drops and even with a 100% drop rate, the most you can get from a single harvest on the magical glade is 184...

Nala777, 007Farming, 123Ghost and 4 others like this.
  11. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Thank you zerodegrees - that is very helpful. I may not be able to finish these quests like I hoped but at least I am learning a lot. Thank you!

Nala777, 123Ghost, kimharin and 2 others like this.
  12. Banjoman

As a reminder to all farmers, tomorrow's quest, Beach 5 calls for 6 Cooking Pots which come from your stock via the Cookware Forge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.