Season 38 Rewards

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FLOWER59, Dec 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FLOWER59

FLOWER59 Forum Apprentice

I've noticed in Season 38 that there are rewards that can only be used in Edelweiss Valley such as Green Fuel, Speed Booster, etc. (I figured this as they are not in my inventory, and I have not started this section of the game). I don't think that this is fair to the players that don't want to play the Edelweiss section of the game. We work hard to earn the Season rewards and they should be items that we can actually use. The rewards should only be those type of items that can be used in all areas of the game. Otherwise, there should be a separate Seasons section just for those players of Edelweiss. They should still show in our inventory regardless, since we have earned them, so we can trade/gift/sell or something.

Flower59

sanddollar15 and BellaMary69 like this.
  2. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I kinda like the EV items, don't have it open, but if/when I do it will be waiting for me. If not, they are not clogging up inventory space.

3. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

I don't have EV open either and doubt I will reach that level due to my age and life circumstances. I don't mind EV rewards being given as I see it as a way to appeal to/reward those who are at much higher levels than I and who have expressed there isn't much new in the game to challenge them. The Season is one of my favorite parts of the game and over this year feel rewards have been generous and enabled me to get new critters and trees that I'd had no luck getting otherwise. It's not an easy task for the Admin/Mods to satisfy everyone, but I do feel they try their best.