Season Pass Pre-Season

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Oct 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You get the previous rewards, but you have to click on them, they are not added automatically (that's what I understood from the FAQ, I haven't tried).

istanboy likes this.
  2. istanboy

istanboy Regular

Thank you! I bought the season pass and got all the previous rewards. It's worth it for just $3 USD

3. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I just looked and it is $5 on my farm. It's odd because the rewards seem better for the less developed farm relatively. It's both less valuable (relative to what I already have) and more expensive on my farm.

farmerlily22 likes this.
  4. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Same here Lea2191....:(

5. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I think its only 3 for premium players, and 5 for non premium players.

6. istanboy

istanboy Regular

I'm not a premium player - maybe it has something to do with exchange rates and where you are located?

7. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

You get both sides.

8. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

what does post-season mean and where can i find info about it.

9. -Mir85-

Exactly what the point of the post-season is, I'm not sure.

007Farming likes this.
  10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I highly doubt BP knows either!!

fun2farm likes this.
  11. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

According to Spa FAQ:

So I guess those days, the only thing we can do is redeem the season tokens

I made it to level 4, anyone who got further... was it worth it?

Next season will be Winter. It'll start in december

12. -Mir85-

I'm at level 9, mostly just from event rewards, did a couple of farm orders, but lost interest quickly.

Not happy that season reward points are considered prizes in events, they are not very rewarding.

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm at level 18 (confusing to show that level but already won the prizes!) with event rewards, trees and tools - I will not throw animals and products into that great big hole. :wuerg:

I am only doing it to see what it gains me after the season finishes and if I am not satisfied, I won't participate again. I am not at all impressed with the available items in the shop and have hung on to my (LOL four) tokens in the hope of something better. I don't chase EP and would prefer something that increases my animal or product inventory. :music:
    So, I am just trying and testing this feature. :)

14. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Decided to experiment and finished all levels. Although I got 2 chinchillas from the wonder crates on the last level, it wasn't worth it. The only smart thing I did was NOT buy a season pass for real money. I have no intention of doing season orders again.

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Tried the farm order thing to see if it was worth doing. Stopped at level 21 because the amount of breeding animals, high level crops, products and tools donations were at event levels and the prizes won were definitely not. Didn't like the token rewards either. Very glad I didn't get a season pass. I'm not inclined to participate with this season order thing again.

16. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I did the entire thing to see if it was worth it or not...including the Season Pass. Totally NOT worth doing. Requirements far too high for "mystery" prizes. I want to see an actual Anthill - Eel - Manta-Ray - Pink stall/workshop as a prize for the levels for such high product demands!!

fun2farm, AuntMoe, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I only have 3 words for this event - Waste of time :(:(

fun2farm and AuntMoe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.