Feedback Secret Pond

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I haven't got the pearls for the cloudrow either. It's set so hard it's not fun.

the last waterlily opens with tokens that you get from the last stage of the concurrent event... with luck I can get one set of vouchers from it before the event ends. So, rather useless.

2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Agree with all the comments about how boring, tedious, and simply not fun this event is. -.-NO pearls after fishing 35 times, which means the algorithm is set badly (not that I like pure chance games anyway). Unless someone is very lucky, there is no way to get the CR.

I'm am tired of multi-level events that require you to play this to get that in order to complete another game. I will NOT buy anything to complete this event. BP has, indeed, completely ruined what was once a fun event. Thumbs down from me!

3. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

6 pearls. :( Very disappointed with the event. -.- The cloud line remains a mere dream. :cry:

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

This event is too random and dependent on other factors such as getting the fishing tickets from other events. If a player has been able to participate in the corresponding events, open the lily pads with the fishing tickets, collects them daily for approximately 3 weeks, the player is still not guaranteed to win the main award in this event as the fish are random and the prizes are random. Initially, when I saw that we could win the pearls from any fish caught, I thought all would be fine, but with 2 days left, I still have no pearls at all.:cry: Initially, I thought it was a good idea that extra pearls could be used to continue to fish and gain some nice rewards and that was an indication that the pearls would not be as scarce as they are. My mistake.-.- I am not a fan of events tied together and then the main prize for the main event is not even accomplishable and through no fault or lack of effort on my part. This event is very disappointing. :eek:

5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Bigpoint, Special Note to Game Developers.....In my view this is the most hated event i have ever played....
    • I dont like the fact that you have mislead us to believe that we boost our chances to Catch a Marlin landing on Green Ring....We been Fooled it is Totally Random
    • I dislike waiting 23 hours to get fishing Vouchers
    • This is Officially the most boring,dull, unexciting, disappointing loathing event EVER
    • I dislike these Multi Level combined events, Dont Bring back these kind events match sure they are Individual Events
    • I dislike Events that takes longer than a week, unless you give us something that keep us appealing
    • You have successfully Ensure we All Dislike this event
    • This event is so unfair some get Pearls with shear Luck and yet many, many of us have not luck at All
    >:(:mad::cry:>:(:mad::cry:

6. viivi99

viivi99 Forum Apprentice

I totally agree, Once upon a time I came across those six pearls that don’t really get anything and other prizes in perpetual boxes.

7. FRM01

FRM01 Forum Apprentice

Dear Farmerama team
    even though I played a lot of games, I won 12 pearl. I need 3 more pearl but impossible. Do you think it's normal?
    I hope you correct this problem otherwise we can't have " Secret Pond Magic Stalk Row"
    With my best wishes.

8. Meggan2010

Meggan2010 Junior Expert

So... with 13 hours to go and only 12 pearls so far and 19hrs to go before I have a chance of getting more lures I am obviously not going to get the pearls or the C row, I have done all the quests, used up loads of animals.
    I have played this game for years, this whole thing has been such a waste of time sickening........
    totally agree with you Adeline88.......

Agree with you - and for the first time ever I am thinking to quit this game, it is no fun anymore

Last edited by moderator: May 4, 2021
  9. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Yet another person here who completed all the supporting events in good time and got as many tickets as possible, but didn't get enough pearls for the cloud row.
    With 12 hours left on the clock and having done all my fishing I had 12 pearls. I traded some of those in for another lure...and got another 6 pearls. So very frustrating.

Willow, racheliz, mika-1986 and 3 others like this.
  10. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

It wasn't much fun having to participate in the other events in order to get the lures. I also didn't like the long wait (23 hours) to be the lures. Too much time and energy to be able to play a few rounds. I liked it better before...

howk01, Willow, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  11. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I'm another player who really enjoyed this event when it was first introduced. It's been steadily destroyed ever since.
    This time I fully participated every day and collected all the tickets.
    By the end I had only 12 pearls despite getting a lot of Marlins/Octopus.
    No cloud row won at the end, despite all my efforts.
    Frustrating to know another player received over 100 pearls!
    These events with random rewards to potentially win the cloud row are not worth participating in.
    Very disappointed.

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have never been fan of fishing events. It is pretty event, but it is also always sheer luck, what you get.

I believe, it was the first fishing event, when I did not get all givers for CR. I had many givers, but not every one of them. Later I got what I needed in G&T, someone else was in need on my double ore triple one.

In another event I got a lot of pearls instead on all wonderful rewards. I was happy to have enough of them, but overall I was disappointed.

This time I did not get enough pearls, so I do not have new cloud row.

tlcsquared, Willow, Tarsis63 and 2 others like this.
  13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I think it is safe to say that for the majority of farmers, this event was a complete disaster. :(

I did actually manage to get enough Pearls for the CR plus one other lot so I managed to buy a pitiful amount of lures (if memory serves, I had 9 Pearls so spend!). -.-

But it sort of soured the taste of "achievement" that a lot of my fellow farmers were putting a lot of effort in (probably more than me) and getting nothing in return.>:(

But most of all, the mini-game was completely tedious - it took so long to get the lures and no time at all to use them! No fun element whatsoever! 8)

tlcsquared, Willow, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

The prizes for this event were not bad, I actually enjoyed all 3 of the supporting events that were required so why did I end up HATING this event? As pretty much everyone else has stated it was a joyless, tedious, and frustrating event.
    Why did we only get vouchers one time a day?
    Why did the vouchers translate into so little in the way of lures?
    The crates were a complete rip-off. 7 vouchers for a deluxe crate? Yet you still have the possibility of ending up with 1 regular lure? That's not fun it's just mean.
    The game mechanics were a joke. I would land in the green see a marlin at first only to have it switch to something else.
    The fact that so many of us played and completed all 3 of the required events and still ended up without the "big" prize is beyond frustrating. It was a completely random and poorly executed event all the way around.

Laurelei, howk01, Willow and 3 others like this.
  15. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

In the end I got 12 pearls so no cloud row. At least there was some free EP.
    This event was NOT a success. So many interconnected events that are required to complete this and then the final prize is totally up to luck and a no-show for so many players.

The crates were a robbery.

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I had that switching also. I thought it showed first the previous catch and turned to new one after a while. I have that kind of lags in game. When I roll down my cloudrows and I find green one ready to be harvested the sign is first the same that is previous page, before it changes to right one. I roll back and forth to check that there was't something ready in previous page. The clock showing time in my harvester stops and shows time I have left in next area etc.

17. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

So many players feel cheated by this gambling event. Maybe next time the company and Game Team can make it clear players are about to participate in a sweepstake instead of advertising and pretending it to be a regular additional game future.

In line with the player experiences I hope the Team didn't make the sales target the management required from them. Being rewarded with a payroll bonus for this one just doesn't seem right.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  18. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

It just Sad and Tragic, Why these events like these use to be such Joy to Engage in our Pleasure of such Joy Playing Farmerama

Why does Big Point Makes these events gets worse and worse I am not Convinced at all that The Games Developers actually read all our feedbacks and actually listening to prove to All Farmerama Players can keeping Enjoying this game and lovely Prizes it gift, Also make improvements on negative feedbacks from Previous Events

For the First time in Farmerama History ......Many Players Failed to get the CR we are now into the 11th Year of Farmerama !!!

They should scrap the Idea of initiating concept of Randomness to obtain pearls to Unlock Cloud Row

Also we were unable to get any Event Givers as alternative, No CR and No Event Givers for your players

I hope in next few upcoming events will make up for it......BIG POINT GAME DEVELOPERS YOU BETTER START LISTENING to our Feedbacks>:(>:(>:(

19. howk01

howk01 Padavan

This was one of my favourite events originally. I would grow the crops - make the lures & catch fish. BP ruined it. Now you have to play different games to play the pond game. Not only that but each previous game only gives you 2 ticket givers. I found that I forgot to harvest those as they all finished at different times. Plus I found that they were hard to see which ones were finished & which ones were not.
    I made the mistake of buying the crates only to get 1 reg lure. What a disappointment esp since I did that at the beginning when the tickets were few and far between!
    I did manage to get the cloud row but I know a lot of others did not which is really not fair that you have to rely on luck to win instead of determination and skill.
    There were times that I landed on the green & only got a crab. I decided to test the game & landed on the far outside only to get a octopus & once on the inner most edge to get a marlin. So I do not think that skill has anything to do with the fishing game.
    BP took a great game & in my opinion ruined it.

tlcsquared, Clashstrummer and Willow like this.
  20. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

12 pearls at the last ticket harvest - no CR. The previous posts say all that is wrong with this event. The interlocking events, waiting a day for timers to release tickets, multiple tickets for one lure (or a crate that frequently gave only one lure), etc. - the list of problems has been well described by players.

What part of players hating random awards and sheer luck events do you not not see developers? Or do you simply not care? Add the lag problems from unity switch into it as well - because I still have to restart the game frequently due to the dreaded spinning flower (on the client !).

tlcsquared, Clashstrummer and goddes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.