Feedback Secret Pond

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

12 pearls as well. :( Agree with all above.

racheliz, goddes and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Well done, BP, on your prompt response to this feedback. I am sure that everyone will be very happy with the compensation. :)

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree, as frustrating as this event was, with me being one of the many who stalled at 12 pearls despite repeated effort, the response from BP to our complaints is encouraging. Now, let's just hope that next time is different! I think my biggest complaint, aside from the randomness of the actual needed items, is that there is no link between your skill at timing the "catch" and what you actually receive. I got Marlins from poor throws, and lobsters from what seemed to be perfect timing. At least with the Mach-o-Meter you can easily see a correlation between being "on target" and your reward. I'd like to see that here.

4. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

should the cloud row be already visible if you got it? Or coming up later? I have no idea how many fish I caught but it seems like it would be enough for the compensations

5. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I didn't get my cloudrow although I am sure I caught more than enough fish.

goddes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.