Secret Pond

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have tried my first lure....got a Marlin, wish it was deluxe lure, i try to be patience see how often get a Marlin the double rings was greyed out when i got a marlin i doubt hitting it dead center is the trick or it could be purely random

David don't you mean to use Super Mulch on your Grave Candle Trees if you used Suzy Super those Grave Candle wont be ready by end of this month as i tested on only get it down to 222 hours instead 350 hours so i scrapped it for next month

In my opinion Crate O Lures S and L Boxes are not worth Risking just buy Normal, Premium and Deluxe get a Lucky Charm hope to get many Marlins as you can

Wow Zerodegrees that is such a good start, let hope others get lucky as you :p;)

2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

With the buffs from cloud rows, Suzie's Super Grow (for trees) can get those Grave Candle Cactus down to under 100 hours (about 96, if I have all the buffs activated at once). That's on sewinglady's farm. This farm can get them down to about 125 hours. So it can help and when we have a really long MM you can harvest twice.

3. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I have no pearls yet.

4. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

You are not the only one ;)

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Do you mean the crates of lures (S) before opening them, or the crates given as rewards. I've only gotten 1 crate as a reward so far, its been cc or ep. The 3 vouchers each day is ridiculous. 7 marlin - 0 pearls. pfft

This is what happens when you come in way after the conversation... David - what cloud row please? ​

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Not one pearl yet either! o_O:mad:

Tarsis63 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

PM23's farm is still without pearls. After many castings, sewinglady now has one set of 6 pearls as does this farm. I am so over this event. I hate that the reset is 23 hours - I forget to harvest this farm on Monday - so now I've finally got it back to a morning harvest - if you consider 11:30 a.m. a morning harvest. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

It is a good time to stock up on sunflowers which are needed for the fuel for the flying/race which is the third part of this event....;)
    The Pond cloud row that we need the pearls for. I have 36 pearls and we need 15 to get the cloud row. I am thinking of making a necklace to show off

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]All My Extra Pearls[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    xD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Dumbunny, I too now hating this event. No matter how I try my fishing casting, It is not a matter of skill at All, It is totally Random the frequency of Marlin or Octopus is worse than it has ever been

I am now convinced i wont be winning any Pearls at All, Forget The CR and Forget the Pearls Shop>:(>:(>:(:cry::cry::cry:

I wait for 23 hours hoping i get a good Catch i lost faith to get anything good out of this......

I dont like fishing in real life to me it is so boring as i like to be constantly active that motivate me to enjoy things in life

What is the concept to devise to be able to win 6 Pearls per casting chance when you could be asking less pearls to unlock CR, since pearls are too hard to obtain, also getting other pearl prizes using less pearls ....The way to you put this event together there is no reasonable entertaining logic at All:(:(:(

10. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    This is how many you need for the cloud row...
    xDMuhahaha!xD

11. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

>:(Not funny:mad:

mika-1986 and goddes like this.
  12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I beg to differ...... My family has enjoyed fly fishing for decades :inlove:....which is very active! We especially love the hiking up rivers in search of a perfect spot. Once there, it's wading into the water then the repeated 10-2 activity of imitating a fly. No sitting allowed. LOL

davidb1 - Please will you share some of your lovely pearls?:music: I'm so jealous!!!

13. ctindaldavies

Still 0 pearls here also :cry::oops:

14. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

No pearls :cry::wuerg:

15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This is so boring ... but I have managed to get 6 Pearls. The Random Queen must have taken her eye of the ball for a moment and let them slip into my slippery mits! :music:
    Can't see me getting anywhere near the CR and all the items needed for it. :wuerg:

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have fished 10 times, using 8 Premium and 2 Deluxe and have gotten "zero pearls"!:oops: Congrats to those of you lucky enough to get some!:music: This is NOT a fun event!:p

17. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

I´m not dissapointed, I "waste" to 4 L-rates, not a single "bad lure" only 2 or 3 of two better ones... but still no pearls... :) But from L-boxes, no worts lures at all... "so life is" (<-- says Finnish commersial of Elisa Phones...)

Brookeham and Tarsis63 like this.
  18. numanx.

numanx. Forum Greenhorn

19. ctindaldavies

This is rubbish. We arent supposed to be getting pearls just for the cloud row. The pearls are also rewards to enable us to buy extra lures. So why are they so difficult to get? 3 more Marlins and still 0 pearls.

20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I haven't done much fishing yet, bought one L crate and 2 premium lures (crate gave me 2 premiums, for a total of 4). Caught 1 marlin, 1 lobster -.-, and 2 parrot fish. Won only crates, no pearls. My plan is to just keep accumulating tickets until near the end of the event, then buy lures and fish. Planning on skipping the crates, but not sure which lure to go with, thinking of sticking with premiums, with maybe a deluxe or 2 thrown in. You're right, Mooboy, it is entirely random, it doesn't matter where you land, really. I've gotten marlins from grey areas and lobsters from green (all 4 of my casts were green, and still didn't get very good results). This has been a continuing complaint each fishing event. This is just one more example of an event that everyone really enjoyed the first time, that BP changed to the point of making everyone frustrated and unhappy with.
    I too am a fan of fishing. :inlove: My favorite, for some odd reason, is ice fishing. I say odd, because I despise being cold, I'm terrified of ice, I can't stand eating fish, and I have trouble sitting still for more than a few minutes :p . But put me on an ice bucket and I'll sit there all day watching that bobber, lol. xD There's something about not knowing what's down there, there's a mystery to it, and I like mysteries. We also creek fish, which the way we do it is similar to fly fishing, but different. One of the funniest things I've ever seen was when we were creek fishing, and my husband was working a hole that he knew held a large trout, because it had eluded him for several trips. He finally managed to get the fish to bite...only to have his line break and the fish start down the creek with line in tow. :cry: Husband was having none of that, tho, and he chased the fish downstream xDxD. Luckily they were on some shallow ripples, so he was able to catch it by hand, lol. Now I'm trying to learn fly fishing, but haven't had time the last 2 years to really get into it, hoping this summer it might slow down a bit so we can go give it a whirl. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.