selling unwanted items

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by upa70, Feb 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

how about somewhere in the town, bank, society building or standalone shop/stall where you can sell back to the game unwanted stalls, trees and decorations.
    i and i assume many other players too, have multiple stables and trees that are surplus to requirements. so many yellow stables, xl trees and part cloud rows items sitting in the inventory gathering dust.
    if there was somewhere we could off load them, even at a fraction of their price, for cc's or bb's this could help clear out our inventories to just the item we want to keep.
    i spend so much time scrolling through the inventory to find the item i want to place.

mausorvo likes this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You can sell them back in Gift and Trade-event as long as you have licenses. We should have next one in this week.

My favorite thing is to place them in Express-Train and get something else back. But I have not seen any rumours, when we'll have next one.

Sue46, alpenliebe and eijastiina like this.
  3. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

gift and trade is ok, but in my experiences nobody wants yellow pens or xl trees...they're kind of a tiny upgrade that isn't worth the effort..a small reduction in process time, whereas an orange pen gives you 2 of something for the same space!
    when you have so many to get rid of, you end up spending to buy licenses to get rid of your junk.... a pointless exercise.
    i remember the train thing from a long time ago when i used to play (only resurrected the farm in october after a couple of years in the wilderness) maybe at the end of every month have the train pass for a "refuse collection" bit like bin men, getting rid of your rubbish
    xD
    if the coding and graphics to do this are already there why not utilise it for the benefit of the players?? ive probably got 100+ items to get rid of. even a limit of say 10 items per train visit would be a great help to us.

4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You better check how many Merchant licenses you have in your storage. You can sell that many junk from your storage and you get new licenses in every G&T-event. Probably not enough to get rid of everything you want, but at least some.

There is a lot of orange pens, which nobody wants nowadays ;), because there are neons, pinks and reds.

Sue46 and alpenliebe like this.