Separate Crops from Tree fruit in the Market/Inventory

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BlackCaviar, Oct 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

We're already drowning in trees! please BP, I'll keep begging for the separate tree tab daily if I must! we soooo needz it! [​IMG]

mingling, Banjoman, habalala and 8 others like this.
  2. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

How long do we need to keep asking for this? Please, please have someone add this to the list of improvements! :D

Banjoman, mingling, habalala and 5 others like this.
  3. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Like this idea

4. farmingfreebird

Please bp! Separate treefruit tab in the market window!

mingling, meba091, Brookeham and 4 others like this.
  5. jollyfama65

jollyfama65 Forum Apprentice

Yes, this is a very good idea. I thought of this the other day while searching through the market. It's esp important when the markets aren't alphabetized (some aren't and that's really annoying too - I forget the prices before I find the product I want to sell!)!

And I agree with a previous poster that the Baha market items could be separated also.

BlackCaviar and farmingfreebird like this.
  6. Samboz

Samboz Forum Greenhorn

This separation is desperately needed.

BlackCaviar and meba091 like this.
  7. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

The idea is needed, wanted and deserved, I add my plea keep em separated!!!!!!

BlackCaviar likes this.
  8. Varian

Varian Forum Greenhorn

Yes, it is definitely time to separate crops and tree fruit in the market the same as it is separated in the barn.

BlackCaviar likes this.
  9. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

I think it would be ok to leave baha and mainland together, but splitting out the trees on a separate tab is a very very very useful idea ;)

YES on the new tree-tab!!

Happy farming to everybody

annaquinn and BlackCaviar like this.
  10. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I also agree about separating the trees from the crops in the market. It is very annoying to have to go through all the trees when looking for crops & vise versa! That would be an improvement worth doing!!

Moraine and BlackCaviar like this.
  11. LadyDell

LadyDell Forum Greenhorn

I also agree with all the previous posts. I would rather see a new tab for trees in the market than this new "improvement of seed sorting".

12. Dreamer013

Dreamer013 Forum Greenhorn

I didn't understand why this didn't happen with the introduction of the tabs. There needs to be a separate tab in the market for tree fruits and one for crops.

bygo_cris, BlackCaviar and Arielh like this.
  13. BlackCaviar

At level 94 I currently have 21 pages (minus 1 slot) of trees/crops and I haven't even opened all the Baha trees yet. Multiply that by 10 slots per page. This is getting really old. Please separate the trees into their own category in the market.

14. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

I can't see the forest for all the trees and crops! Please give us a separate listing for trees in the market.

15. farmingfreebird

pleeeeeeeees bp. we needz separate tree tab!!!

Sweet_Cassiopeia and farmerumf like this.
  16. _Alchemia_

_Alchemia_ Forum Apprentice

Yes . . . Please

17. BlackCaviar

Time to bump this back up for more consideration. Please? :inlove:

habalala and GuineaUp like this.
  18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Yes, please, consider this suggestion. With so many new trees being added, it would be very beneficial for them to have their own market tab.

BlackCaviar, habalala and GuineaUp like this.
  19. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

It's been over 2 years since this question was asked for the first time. We all know Farmarama is a game of patience in ALL aspects but 2 years .. come on BP dev team, this one can't be too hard to fix. Got my fingers crossed it doesn't last another 2 years..

BlackCaviar, GuineaUp and -Mir85- like this.
  20. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Consider :eek: no no no -.- this should already be on the todo list 8) and close to the top too :D

habalala, BlackCaviar and GuineaUp like this.