Septemberfest 2014 Strategies

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SuzeeRabbit, Sep 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Just finished. Waiting to plant them boxes and seedlings...

:):):)

2. althea247

althea247 Forum Apprentice

Congrats to all who are finished and those who got good results from the mystery seedlings and wonder boxes. My seedlings turned out well - another Honey Tree (my 6th but that is ok by me) and a Fullmoon Maple (yay! Didn't have this one!). I am down to the wire with my farm carpeted in brew barrels. Just hope I can stay up or wake up til 12:30 or so Hawaii time and harvest before the event ends. Never participated in previous wonder box sales, so these will be my first.

Yaaaaaawn.... must... get.... wonder....boooxes. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

EDIT - D'oh. See how tired I am. Did the math and only needed 310 barrels at 75 pts each to complete the last level of the quest. No need to wait til they mature to 100 points each. YAY! Now I have planted those darned wonder boxes and can go to bed! Double yay!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    baw815, Banjoman and puppiesnponies like this.
  3. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

wonder boxes were blah for me... good luck swine and ballet chicken immediate storage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.