Feedback Septemberfest: Ingrid's Song

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Intrepideur, Sep 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy Farmers,
    [​IMG]
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the Return to the Temple event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!
    Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

BP, you need to get your communications in order. FAQs should be made up for all forums in your Headquarters and sent out to all forums at the same time. Poor business practices will not endear you to your customers.

I will attempt to do this event but I will not buy any drops or baskets to do so. That would only reward you. -.-

3. gggg806

gggg806 Advanced

I wasn't prepared for the event due to the event update and faq being posted after the event had started.
    The event does look fun though once I get started

4. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I posted a suggestion in the suggestion forum regarding future delays. Basically, even if no on is available to translate (we DO understand that happens!), then you could at least post a link to another language forum, and an apology for the delay. People mostly understand mistakes and mishaps. What angers us is when we are effectively dismissed.. and I think I am not the only on in the English speaking forums, in our time zone, to feel that you are basically dismissing us. (Farmerama -- not teddy, etc -- we FULLY understand you mods have other lives AND that you ARE looking for extra help!) Apologies here seem rare and late. That is something you can fix readily. AND-- it does not take hefty language skills just to offer an apology from admin. Danke!

That said, the sad part is this is a truly fantastic event! I love the mechanism. I loved it before and love it now. The prizes are nice, and the ability to pick what we want is great. I especially like that you gave everyone one free try to start. That is a nice touch!

5. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Game, Ingrid's Song: [​IMG]

especially when you get the worst possible combination...

Absolutely hilarious [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Definitely worth repeating.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Yes, Mods have their own lives and I think all of us here on the EN forum have expressed how much we appreciate all they do but how do we know they are looking for extra help?

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I totally agree with what woody and others have said about having no FAQ's to start this or any event!
    Not a good way to run a business! Now as for THIS event Septemberfest I just:inlove::inlove: Ingrid and the whole game concept is fun. I like that we can pick our own prizes, which by the way I really like, as there is really something for everyone! PF, stars, SG, givers and cloud row and Golden Bananas, how wonderful, just to name a few. So you can grow lots of crops or as little as you like, as long as the drops are there then everyone should be happy!:p I too loved the free 1st nectar to try the game
    that was great! Thanks for that!

8. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

It has been mentioned/posted a few times. I am looking for one of the links, but am close to having to leave for a while (that is, I have to get back to RL -- : ( .... lol ) so if someone else finds it first, please post it!

EDIT -- missed the obvious. Headquarters, first thread!

here it is:
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/join-the-farmerama-team.16791/

EDIT#2 -- one warning after reading the announcement -- do NOT mention that you are applying in the forums! Your application will be rejected.

Nellie_Noodles and sirpippen like this.
  9. playful123

playful123 Forum Pro

i started this event 13 hrs late because i didnt know there was going to be an event when i checked the forum at 6:30 am. >:(

Nellie_Noodles and sirpippen like this.
  10. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

What a fun event! The graphics and sound are great. Ingrid is a superstar. I'd give her a 10. Can't decide which backup singers and band are my favorite - they all look great on the stage. So much fun to hear the results of the different combinations. Kudos to the designers and programmers on this one.

It's nice to see an old recipe available for "purchase".

Holding off final opinion pending generosity of drop items.

11. elena516

elena516 Advanced

Absolutely lovely!
    I enjoyed Ingrid's Axe game, and this one is even better.
    Ingrid is really lovely, the graphic is wonderful, all the characters are so funny, and the song results are hilarious!
    I don't know if everyone noticed it, but if you hover the mouse over a character or song icon, you can see their names, this is nice too :)
    Prizes are valuable, and it's good to have a choice.

Overall I would say EXCELLENT, but....
    I need to see how the drop rate goes...
    It makes no sense to create a good game if we don't have enough drops to play it, does it?

12. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

[​IMG] I have slightly revised my opinion about the September-fest event.
    Especially when it comes to the event crop. [​IMG]

Perhaps next time, we could choose between an event crop that is done in 7 minutes, and one that takes 6 hours.

... I seriously dislike the length of waiting for the event crop.
    I am bored out of my skull waiting for the event crop to mature [​IMG] waiting...more waiting...

I'd rather DO something, like sow and harvest. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Quickly.
    Usually I grow wheat all day.

I know some people can't be at the PC all, day, therefore the second choice, the 6 or 8 hour crop, that should do exactly the same as the 7 minute ones.
    They should be of equal value.
    But please, give me something to DO in an event. [​IMG]

I like Ingrids song, [​IMG] but again, I can't play it often enough to REALLY give me some event fun. ---> [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    julie1013, farmlily3, JJenks and 10 others like this.
  13. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

BECAUSE we had a late start ...NO fault of our own ... we should be given extra time in this event

BECAUSE of the lack of NOT being told this event would take place ...SO that we could prepare our farms the night before to get better drops...

BECAUSE the Lack of NOT having the FAQ when every other forum had got theirs

A little bit UNFAIR don't you think

Would have been a Good event IF it hadn't been spoilt badly from these things happening

I am sorry if you don't like my feedback ...BUT it was disgraceful the way the EN forum was treated

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I love the prizes and the mini game very much. The Ingrid Singing is very entertaining and keeps me amused. Next time make it enjoyable too. Even in Opera type singing they are much pleasant and deep singing. Please try those next time. Keep on giving us Viking type of events now and then.

Since the star coins required for the prizes are high in number the rate of drops should have been increased. If not then star coin requirement should have been much more less. The only items that are purchaseable several times are the EP Givers & purchasing them just once itself seems impossible in this event.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  15. uggi-buggi

uggi-buggi Someday Author

The graphics on the mini game are cute, however, it takes entirely too long to go through the many different rounds to access the prizes. The prizes are great, but it's just too time consuming to get to them.

16. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

My sentiments too, great event, if only I didn't have to play that mini game soooo many times. It stopped being fun quite fast. Perhaps a large nectar as well would have helped a bit.

17. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Good graphics, prizes, etc.

shellhappybj and sirpippen like this.
  18. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

We ALL know that the graphics and game concept are GREAT as usual.xDPrizes are good and it is nice to be able to 'choose' what one desires.:D
    What bothers me is the ratio of crops needed to vials dropped for those crops. BP...get some reasonable balance between the two -.-

19. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

I like the graphics and play of the game. It's neat being able to judge how well you're choosing by how Ingrid sings on each attempt. I love the Crickets on lousy attempts. That's a nice touch. The prizes are very good.
    8)

I'm put off by the fact that when the event started it had not been announced in the En Forum. The FAQs pertaining to the event had not been posted either. Both the announcement and FAQs came a couple hours after event start, thus putting us behind from the very start.
    -.-

Add to that the dismal drop rate for vials. My drop rate has been so small that I just now have compiled enough stars to purchase the Cloud Row with it's Givers. I had hoped on getting all items offered. However, I now consider myself fortunate to have gained just the Cloud Row. Color me not happy with the way this event has been handled.
    :mad:-.-

20. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

I think the "judges" are tone deaf. And is it just me or are they holding the number 8 upside down (when they use it to score)? Shouldn't the smaller circle be on the top? (Way too much time spent trying to find the perfect song.)

12ss12, GuineaUp, sirpippen and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.