SeverineSnape

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by SeverineSnape, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Oh, poppy that's so clever! I should have known, sclick told me you were a super sleuth :D

PS. Banjo: Use the search function....

penguilnz likes this.
  2. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Just tell us who you are. We're confused already looking for the Steam Room and you want to add more steam.
    Identify yourself, before I do...

:mad::mad::mad:

penguilnz likes this.
  3. SeverineSnape

SeverineSnape Forum Apprentice

Good morning, all ye lovely guessers:)

Ta-da, Sev is veeeery happy to announce that we´ve got a winner:

Congrats to poppy :)

Yes, you are right, I´m a great Harry Potter fan and Severus Snape was always my favourite character of the story :inlove:

The 2 hints I gave were the nick itself, being 2 characters of the Potter series and addressing teddy as smarter than James Bond, pointing towards the 007 ;)

I didn´t post in any other threads or too much in this one to not give myself away too early :)

As today will be another very busy day for me:

Mir and poppy, please send me an igm to tell me which crafting products you´d like to receive :)

Thanks @ all for participating, hope you had fun guessing!
    Have a wonderful day,

SeverineSnape aka salazar007 :D

-poppyseed- likes this.
  4. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

I knew it was you Salazar007. You owe me a toolbox...

xDxDxD

penguilnz likes this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Good to see you Sev aka salazar! Very clever! Congrats poppy!

6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Welcome Sev aka salazar. I now know why I am hopeless at Cryptic clues - can't do the crossword to save my life! I do enjoy reading through these competitions though, even though I don't participate. Perhaps one day I will have a lucky guess.

7. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

Thanks Sev, what a fun challenge. I love the new name. I'm glad your identity has been revealed. I've always read your strategy posts in the old forum...now I know which name to look for here. ;)

8. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Sev, good challenge. To bad I found this thread too late. I was way off. I was thinking of monkeyem. I am glad Poppy won. She really is the smartest super sleuth. I am glad that you already gave us your nickname. You know me. I am lost when it comes to names over 3 letters. HaHaHa

PS - I was always a Snape fan too. I just knew he had to have some good in him.

9. -Mir85-

Great to see you here Salazar (will stick to Sev from now on) :D

Have to admit that I am a Harry Potter fan too. Reread the three first books this summer. Wanted something enjoyable for my summer vacation, and could think of nothing better :D

@ native English speakers: "could think of nothing better" is this a positive statement? I think it is, but am not quite sure :oops:

10. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Mir - Yes, it is. You used the phrase correctly. I always forget that you are not a native English speaker. :) PS _ Love your new avatar.

11. -Mir85-

Thanks sglick :) And welcome back :D we sure missed you around here.

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi Severine! aka salazar!:music: I've missed your posts....especially in the Grapevine....you are my favorite sleuth! I loved your game of figuring out who you are.....very clever and fun!;)

13. SeverineSnape

SeverineSnape Forum Apprentice

Good morning, dears :)

I´m very happy to see all these familiar names around :D

I didn´t post much on the forum because RL is very unpredictable and time consuming lately, but I hope it will be calmer with more time to spare from middle of September onwards :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, take care, big hugs!

One thing, though: Who is Mr_Grumpy??? o_O Thinking caps on, I´m sooooo curious (and clueless) :music:

14. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

What a brilliant new name - would never have worked out who you are though. Enjoyed this thread, great fun !:music: