Sharing my happiness.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, May 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby! You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers!:inlove: Welcome back to the farm and I hope you are feeling better from the fever!

kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and Cassie101 like this.
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I'm very sorry that you have lost your baby OneTwo sending you my prayers and best wishes

To get full screen on stand alone client, I go into settings and change my screen size to 160%.
    I hope this will help you

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

kibsnfebs and 12ss12 like this.
  4. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself both physically and mentally.

kibsnfebs, Cassie101 and 12ss12 like this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I am coping up. Trying to come back to normal life and to regain my strength :) (that is very slow or am I expecting everything to get back to normal to soon ? :p) But happy to be with you all. It gives me strength and peace of mind.

Thank you Cassie ! I will give it a try.

6. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

So sorry for your loss. Words cannot express.

7. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I must admit my sentiments are twofold. I am soooooooooo happy that you are back. :inlove: I am sooooooo sorry for your loss. :cry:

Hopefully, time will heal this too.

8. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

I'm so sorry 12 for your loss. It will take a while to feel better and for the hurt to go away but we're here for you. Take care of yourself.

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm so sorry One-Two. Please look after yourself.

10. 12ss12

Dear BlackCaviar, baw815, lottidah, illy1996 !
    Thank you for your love and support.

I am slowly returning back to normal. Doctor told me it might take 2 months to gain back the strength. Still one more month to go. Waiting patiently.

kibsnfebs, zerodegrees and Willow like this.
  11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Haven't been on the forum much and just saw your sad post. So very sorry about the baby; I grieve with you. Blessings for renewed health and strength.

12. 12ss12

I am undergoing lot of turmoils in my personal life. I have undergone lots of deceit, disappointment and fraud etc. I have been forced to take a serious decision and its hurting me emotionally. It is no fault of mine. But I have to take this decision to safeguard me. I know I have taken a wise decision. But its taking emotional toll on me. Please lend me your love and support. Advice me to be strong and face it. I know many others have faced this problem and much more worse. Mine is a small matter compared to theirs. But still it is hurting me.

13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm so sorry for the struggles you are facing. May you find comfort and strength in the love that surrounds you. May the Lord guide you in your decision. May you be kind to yourself and do things that soothe your soul. Whatever it is, the Lord will help carry the burden. Best wishes, warm thoughts, prayers and hugs....

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Peace, blessings, wisdom and strength from the Lord be with you. May you receive and perceive the love and comfort from true friends as you walk a difficult path. Let go of the weights that would drag your spirit down, knowing they were never meant for your good.

We love you here and wish only the best for you. A virtual hug will have to do, but know you are in my prayers!

kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. sanddollar15

Dearest 12ss12, please know that your friends here at farmerama are always here for you!:inlove: Thoughts and prayers that you can and will keep strong and do what is best for you and your safety, and piece of mind! Please always remember you are a bright, smart woman and don't let anyone take that away from you! Please take care and keep safe, hugs to help you feel better!

kibsnfebs, Willow and 12ss12 like this.
  16. 12ss12

Thank you dear friends for your kind words, love and prayers. I cried a lot reading your posts. These were real kind words which I heard from persons other than my blood relations. I kept on hearing words that made me doubt myself, diminished my worth etc., I kept on defending myself to unworthy undeserving people that I really forgot what I was or whom I am. I had to face all those alone in a strange place in midst of strangers, with my parents and brother being far away.

I will be kind to myself, pnp. I will let go the weight that drags my spirit down and yes, it was not meant for my good, Willow. Thanks sanddollar for making me remember that I am a bright and smart woman. I forgot what I am in all my troubles. Your words and observation comfort me. I am slowly regaining my former self. Thanks once again all of you. You do not know how much your words have brought peace and comfort to my heart.

But I am crying now and then. And I think that will pass off in a week or so.

edit**
    Thanks for your hugs. :inlove:

17. sanddollar15

12ss12, no one has the right to make you feel less of a person, I don't care who they are! I will keep saying it, You are a bright, smart woman who was practicing law, not a woman who was being brainwashed by someone it seems who wanted to control you and to make you feel bad about yourself by filling you with self doubt! Very sad indeed! It is ok to cry as long as it helps you to get over it and to get stronger and move on! Wishing you lots of fighting spirt, and the power to get stronger and better every day! Praying for you!

18. 12ss12

Your observations are very true sanddollar. Yes. I now understand better, they want to control me by making me feel bad about myself so that they can fulfill their selfish ulterior motives. I think I have saved myself by taking this decision.

I will be strong sanddollar and will not cry anymore or think bad about me or think that I have done something bad unknowingly. I will get on with my life and make my life much better. Thanks a lot. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Lots of hugs to you. You have perceived the situation exactly and helped me understand better. Thanks once again. :)

Cassie101, kibsnfebs, Willow and 2 others like this.
  19. sanddollar15

12ss12, it warms my heart to think that my words have helped you in anyway!:inlove: Please remember that this is NOT your fault as "they" would want you to think...that is part of how "they control you" Once you can make that stop, you then get the power to control your own life again! Good luck and keep strong!:inlove:

Cassie101, 12ss12, kibsnfebs and 2 others like this.
  20. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Oh 12ss12, I'm so sorry for your loss (late comment is late), and for all the hurt and disappointment in your life. :(

sanddollar15 nailed it. The abusers around you are trying to manipulate you and fill your head with doubt about your self-worth because they need you, and gaining control over you is the only way they know how to prevent you from leaving them. That's just what abusers do to their victims. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their selfish needs.

The only problem you have is that you don't even realize how wonderful you are. Clearly that brainwashing has been very effective because I don't know how someone who is so kind and makes everyone fall in love with her could ever think there was something wrong with herself otherwise.

Stay strong, my friend, and know that you are loved.

[​IMG]