--Shimmer--

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Shimmer, Nov 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Hi! I'm a bit shy so I haven't introduced myself before. I'm in my 30s and from England. I'm currently level 98 on the main farm and level 300 on Baha.

The reason I'm posting now is that my farm is named after my cat, and with cat breeding going on I thought it would be nice to post some photos of her. She's a pedigree Silver Bengal and although she's very small she's both cute enough and annoying enough for any three cats. Here's a couple of photos of her looking cute and sleepy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is Shimmer's expression when I tried to explain that Bengals are not the top breeding cat:
    [​IMG]
    I don't think she approves.

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi Shimmer! ....both mom and kitty. Your cat is gorgeous! :D I've never seen a pedigree Silver Bengal before. Shimmer looks like she has lots of personality and attitude (always important for a cat).
    I have calico and tabbys and a Maine Coon....see my avatar. His name is Gizmo...Gizzy for his spunk. Maine coons are loyal and owner friendly...almost like a dog. They want to be with you all the time. We sometimes take him to the mountains with us....and he takes walks with us. Although won't have any part of a leash. Gizzy will not move an inch until I take the leash off. LOL

3. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

hi shimmer your cat is beautiful :) nice to meet you :)

4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hi Shimmer! Glad to meet you and your beautiful kitty, 'shimmer'!!:D (And your books, too...from another book lover!)
    Congratulations on level 300 in Baha!!
    Another farmer from England - you have lots of company here! Do you live in North, South, East, or West England??
    Hope you will be posting a lot more!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Shimmer! Good to see you here in the forum:). Your sweet kitty is just beautiful:inlove: and I hope your farm did well with the cat breeding.:)

6. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Hi Shimmer. Love the pictures of your cat. I wanted a silver Bengal but ended up with 2 brown spotted Bengals who are brother and sister and now 6 years old. I also have a 6 month old kitten who is a cross between a Bengal and a Maine Coon, he is my avatar. He is definitely more Bengal!. I also live in England.

7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Hello Shimmer. I too live in England, well Cornwall actually and the Cornish think they are in a separate country lol. We also have cats but just ordinary moggies. If we go for a walk the two gingers love to run ahead and wait. Our own cat follows, meowing saying 'wait for me' but every time we stop, she stops too, but she is quite old. Your cat looks beautiful. Lucky you.

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Greetings from the USA Shimmer! :) I have a 12yr old Tabby. Misty was 2yrs old when I got her from a rescue shelter and she is an indoor cat. I think your cat is just beautiful and looks like she is lots of fun.
    Welcome to the forum and Happy Farming to you!