FAQ Shipwreck Bay

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Nov 4, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

350.png

* What is the Shipwreck Bay?
    The Shipwreck Bay is a new land on which you will be able to place farm decorations and givers. You cannot grow crops, trees or raise animals on this land.

* How can I unlock it?
    To unlock this island, you will need to have access to Bahamarama. Then, from the 8th chamber of the Temple, you will have to unlock the Harbor Statue, with 30 Golden Bananas.
    351.png
    The Harbor Statue will unlock a chain of quests called Shipwreck Bay in your Farmer's Society. Completing the diamond step of the 5th level of the first quest will unlock the second quest, and open the first field (zone) of the island.

Reminder!
    The 8th Chamber access costs 40 Golden Bananas!

* How can I access the land after unlocking it?
    You can access it by clicking it on the new island located next to Bahamarama on the tropical map:
    352.png

* How can I unlock more land?
    The island has a total of 142 squares and is divided in 5 fields (zones):
    • Field (zone) One: 25 squares
    • Field (zone) Two: 31 squares
    • Field (zone) Three: 29 squares
    • Field (zone) Four: 28 squares
    • Field (zone) Five: 29 squares
    When you unlock the harbor statue, you will not be able to access any part the new island; To access the first field of the new island, you need to complete the diamond step of the fifth level of the first Shipwreck Bay quest.

353.png

Field one is unlocked when you complete the Level 5 - diamond step of the Shipwreck Bay I quest. This also unlocks the second quest, Shipwreck Bay II.
    Field two is unlocked when you complete the Level 5 - diamond step of the Shipwreck Bay II quest. This also unlocks the third quest, Shipwreck Bay III.
    Field three is unlocked when you complete the Level 5 - diamond step of the Shipwreck Bay III quest. This also unlocks the fourth quest, Shipwreck Bay IV.
    Field four is unlocked when you complete the Level 5 - diamond step of the Shipwreck Bay IV quest. This also unlocks the fifth quest, Shipwreck Bay V.
    Field five is unlocked when you complete the Level 5 - diamond step of the Shipwreck Bay V quest.

In conclusion, these fields need to be unlocked in the given order.

* Do I need to complete the whole quest to unlock a new zone and the next quest?
    You don't have to complete the whole quest to unlock a new zone and the next quest, you can complete the silver step of the first 4 levels, and the silver, gold, diamond steps of the last level.

* What else do I need to know about the Shipwreck Bay?
    The most important thing to know about the Shipwreck Bay is that even if it is linked to Bahamarama, you can harvest farm EP from it as well. If you place on this island an item that is meant to give EP, you will collect EP from it; If you place an item that is meant to give Tropical EP, you will collect TEP from it.
    For example, the Meditation Monkey will give TEP but the Guard Dog will give EP.
    Exceptions: There are a few items that will give TEP when placed on the Shipwreck Bay:

• All the pets
    • Magic Trees
    • Samba sheep
    • Botanical Garden
    • Cocktail-Sipping Sloth
    • 2011 World Cup balloon
    • Incredible chipmunks
    • Copacabana Beach
    • Amazonian sheep
    • Soup-cooking sheep
    • Mistletoe lovers
    • Nasreddin
    • Surfer Santa
    • Christmas palm
    • Wilson
    • Incredible chipmunks
    Please note that you cannot collect both farm EP and Tropical EP from the same item - it's either one or the other.

* Can I place pets on this field?
    Yes, you can place pets on this island.

Cassie101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.