Shop sale :D

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Nov 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Some really good news, the shop sale is back :D

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

hatzeva, -Niknar-, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

During the shop sale, we can buy recipes - correct? It's been so long, my rapidly aging brain has forgotten. :p

Banjoman likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

Yes :)

4. solotime

solotime Count Count

Nothing good to buy.

Got all the pets I can have,
    and have my park set up good.

5. -Mir85-

I only have two owls, so I will buy 4 owls and one chicken for my shipwreck bay :)

-Niknar- and baw815 like this.
  6. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

I will be buying the CAC recipe. Not sure yet if there is anything else I want.

farmerumf, baw815 and -Mir85- like this.
  7. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I would love to own 6 Pet Owls. I currently have 3 and wouldn't hesitate to spend the money on the other 3 but the thought of going around every field to "harvest/activate" them is putting me off. I reckon it reminds me too much of the time I had to lug my trophies around.
    :sleepy:
    For those of you that haven't got the CAC recipe - this is a brilliant opportunity, it makes a world of difference to your farming! Even if you're not Level 4 in Jam factory yet, start making Lvl 3 Traditional Jam (base product for CAC) if you have reached that level. If not, and even if, look out for cheap Confectionary bargains on the market, always remember to "eat" your daily allowance of 5 - each and every day! I levelled fairly quickly by buying cheap Egg nogs and having 5 of those for breakfast for about a month.

If you're ever going to spend a few shillings on this game I reckon the CAC recipe is the one to go for. :)

8. solotime

solotime Count Count

Just to make sure @-Mir85-, you know only one pet per a field if they're the same kind? ;)

I'll look in the shop and see if I can find anything but probably not.
    I got the CAC recipe I believe but got no idea how to use the Confectionery.
    That place is scary!! o_O

farmlily3 and farmerumf like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I was hoping to have enough BB on BW for the CAC recipe so that when I get there I can make some lovely jams but haven't watched enough movies to earn those BB. Hopefully, the sale will occur more often.

baw815 likes this.
  10. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

Solo we have 4 fields (3 on the main land, 1 on baha) and two parks (regular park and shipwreck bay), and I believe pets can be placed in all 6 total locations. :)

farmerumf and baw815 like this.
  11. heidels

heidels Active Author

I think maybe what solo was saying (?), was that only one owl per one field, only one crow per one field, etc. So in Mir's example, she would only be able to place one chicken and one owl on Shipwreck. The other owls would have to make their home elsewhere (main, glade, baha).

These birds cannot flock together. xD

farmerumf likes this.
  12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Is it me or what? It seems the timing of this sale is so people can buy pets or recipes that they may need to get the 60K EP for the quest. Am I the only one who sees the coincidence?

B

-poppyseed- and steph2014 like this.
  13. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

no, baw815
    this is business for BP, who will not used/create the chances for business.
    Sell pets, recipes when you hunt for EP
    sell PF in BBD, sell SG, SG for event, Don't forget the craft ingredient sales holding now.
    Farmerama is a game create for making profit!8)

14. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Touche dnin21cent. ;)

15. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

I noticed it too, Baw! They do this all the time. Not the half price sale, but for example the harvest helper sale is always during an event where we need a huge amount of crops. They're no fools!

Heidels I agree that that is what Solo was saying: that only one pet of each kind can go on each field. But Mir had mentioned that she wants to get 4 more owls (for a total of 6 owls), and solo saying "You know we can only have one of each kind on each field" implied that solo thought there were less than 6 fields, and thought that Mir was planning to put two owls on the same field. That is why I pointed out that we do indeed have 6 locations in which to place pets. I apologize if I misunderstood:)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    farmerumf, -Mir85- and heidels like this.
  16. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Will we be able to purchase the CAC recipe if our Confectionary is not to level 4 yet? Currently when I go to the shop, that recipe doesn't show up. (I'm just at the beginning of level 3 and there is no way I can level up fast enough.)

17. baw815

baw815 Forum General

CaliChrome, sorry but you have to be at that level. Hopefully, they'll be more frequent than once a year.

CaliChrome likes this.
  18. solotime

solotime Count Count

Yeah this is what I meant :p
    Okay I keep making mistakes in the forums. o_O
    (I'll just hide and stop posting, << joking of course)

19. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

Haha don't hide or stop posting, solo! I like reading your jokes! And besides, when I'm able to clarify something for someone, it makes me feel smart! xD:p

farmlily3, farmerumf, -Mir85- and 3 others like this.
  20. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

I hope so too. For both our sakes.

baw815 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.